Twitter: Kellen Moore will return in 2022, Miami hires McDaniel

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL that you actually believe this crap

I bet you that if you give this sane team to Shanahan or Reid or McVay they will suddenly be able to run block, run screens and run crossing routes

it’s called coaching, look it up, it’s a real thing
You think we have a really good offensive line coach. Maybe that’s what you should look up I wasn’t talking about the passing game. I mentioned the running game. So why did you bring that up. OK you don’t like Kellen Moore I get it. I don’t either so. At least I understand the entire pitcher

JBS

Reaction score
Man, do you ever post any good news?
There’s never any good news to report. We should just make some up.

“Cowboys trade 7th round pick for Bill Belichick”

“Cowboys trade Dak for A. Rodgers”

“Cowboys trade Cooper for 2 firsts”

This is much more fun than real life

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
You think we have a really good offensive line coach. Maybe that’s what you should look up I wasn’t talking about the passing game. I mentioned the running game. So why did you bring that up. OK you don’t like Kellen Moore I get it. I don’t either so. At least I understand the entire pitcher
Our Oline coach stinks, but better coaching and play-calling would make a difference.I think anyway, in my humble and honest opinion.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Serious question-Why would that make any difference?
Let’s be real here. It’s going to be this team’s best shot since Parcells was here. Payton is a real coach. Getting him doesn’t guarantee a thing. But do I think he can elevate the talent in the room and maybe get this team to a championship at least 1 time ? The answer is yes.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And to think, most on this forum would have bet and lost their life savings that Moore would have been offered a HC position somewhere back in Late September / Early October.
:muttley:

I heard people talk about firing McCarthy so we could keep Moore!
:laugh:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Anyone that really thought that wonder boy was getting that job, I have an Oceanfront property to sell you in Iraq.

75boyz

Reaction score
Yeessssss...
gettin the band back together for one more run!

Off-season could not have had a better start to it.
No change at GM, HC, QB or OC.

Continuity is key.

So totally stoked now.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Yeessssss...
gettin the band back together for one more run!

Off-season could not have had a better start to it.
No change at GM, HC, QB or OC.

Continuity is key.

So totally stoked now.
Were you this happy about "Continuity" under Garrett's 10 years of "Continuity"?:facepalm:In Dallas it's a key to hell....

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Jerry keeps claiming it's Super Bowl or bust, and keeps making it 100% sure we won't be in the Super Bowl. The depressing part is that this is going to get a LOT worse when Jerry moves on and Stephen takes over.
Maybe Jerry thinks winning the division is all it takes to get to the Superbowl and doesn't realize you have to win playoff games too.... LOL