Kellen More is a Football Wizard

CCBoy

Reaction score
Everyone wants JG gone right?
So he hasn’t been extended and who really knows about Moore but if it works then we win. If not JG gets fired
Sounds like a win-win
At this very point, I don't want that drain and future sweat equity, lost...for today's players.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
some of you are working over-time to feel better about Cowboys so you can finally get sleep again.

Another couple of days and they will have him propped up as the next McVay in the making.

Ironically, I think if Frederick comes back next year 100% and the line is top 5 again, I think a monkey could look good calling plays. As Linehan did in 2016.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Not particularly against Kellen Moore as OC, but what happens IF he doesn’t immediately blow the league up with his genius and struggles his first season? And maybe his second?

If that happens, how many years might KM be allowed to learn on the job until he shows positive results...or it turns out that he isn’t quite the Offense Whisperer some are predicting?

One season? Two? Three? ????

He could be gone in a few seasons or he could be our next HC if that happens. With Jerry always setting the bar low who knows?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
First, did he impressively lead his team to top shelf status while a quarterback? What has he done as a coach to warrant confidence?

One can do abstract isolated potentials all one cares, but that doesn't point towards leadership and under pressure situations as well. Jerry speaks doesn't make up for instinctual leadership and deep knowledge under stress. Tony Romo studied well, but his team allowed him to get injured beyond continuing...
did McVay? and Moore was a very good college QB who lead a sophisticated college scheme and had a lot of success.

again, not saying he will but to say that because he didn't have success, he will fail as a coach, is making a wrong inference, because McVay accomplished less than Moore....

CCBoy

Reaction score
did McVay? and Moore was a very good college QB who lead a sophisticated college scheme and had a lot of success.

again, not saying he will but to say that because he didn't have success, he will fail as a coach, is making a wrong inference, because McVay accomplished less than Moore....

Get a clue, you going to gamble this year's cap and development of an entire team's blood, sweat, and tears upon a completely abstract consideration...not even proven out in the collegiate ranks?

As to saying anything, nothing was, but logic still screams the message...if one has listening skills or not!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Get a clue, you going to gamble this year's cap and development of an entire team's blood, sweat, and tears upon a completely abstract consideration...not even proven out in the collegiate ranks?

As to saying anything, nothing was, but logic still screams the message...if one has listening skills or not!!
So what "proven" and available to the Cowboys option do you recommend?

CCBoy

Reaction score

What's on the table and being talked about...none. You?

We'll evaluate those implications as things develop...but you are already on top of all of that now, right?

I would, as presented, give great considerations on degree of gambling without track records, with the value on line this very season...YOU?

I won't start from a weak point and argue without more than a weak leg to stand upon...that's what the last decade of complaints and insult of posters was all about.

Now, you fill in the blanks, pal...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Yeah, you asked him twice.
Now he has to answer, that irascible abstract boy.
If he were on ship we'd ... we'd .... well probably do injust things to him. Givin' him wedgies and diluting his vinegar.
Blimey, the things I say?!
(Me mum say RunWild lacks diplomacy but otherwise adores him.)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What's on the table and being talked about...none. You?

We'll evaluate those implications as things develop...but you are already on top of all of that now, right?

I would, as presented, give great considerations on degree of gambling without track records, with the value on line this very season...YOU?
I'm not gonna complain about what amounts to rumors at this point, but if the people who work with Moore think he could be the guy, I'm willing to wait and see if they know what they're talking about.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm not gonna complain about what amounts to rumors at this point, but if the people who work with Moore think he could be the guy, I'm willing to wait and see if they know what they're talking about.

That doesn't come without questions, even with endorsements. Four seasons ~ Linehan

Blake

Reaction score
Guy is always pumping sunshine up people's rears.

I don't get it.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
This does not matter. He's got a dorky look that lends itself to dumb memes. He must be terrible.

nobody

Reaction score
I have no problem with letting him be an OC....down the road. He's been coaching one freaking year....under an OC that just got fired for a season in which the offense struggled a lot. Is now, while the team is young, really the time to experiment with a complete unknown who has very little coaching experience?

Let him coach a few more years before saying "He's the next OC genius." But I have no doubt that Jerry already believes in his genius and is ready to gamble yet again.