News: Kelvin Joseph Having 'Productive Offseason,' Reveals Cowboys Coach Mike McCarthy

GINeric

Reaction score
He's a thug and street trash because he and 'his people' first attacked and beat up an individual and then cowardly shot and killed him in a drive-by.
Given the acceptance and rationalization of his actions by some on this board I should not be surprised by the current state of society.

Well the real thugs and trash start at the top of this society.... and its been like that for a couple hundred years on this soil. The rest of society just learned from them. I'll let you figure out who the REAL thugs and trash is and has always been.

With that said, he's not a thug for getting into a fight. HE didn’t shoot anybody, so that doesn't make him a thug.

A REAL thug and street trash is someone like that evil Neanderthal inbred who went and killed 10 innocent people in a Buffalo grocery store.

It doesn't make you a thug because you got into a fight. Thats just stupid.

Flamma

Reaction score
He's a thug and street trash because he didn't snitch on his people??? I dont think that qualifies you as a thug or street trash.

Didn't snitch yet. It's easy not to snitch when the consequences are trivial. But if he wants to stay out of jail, he's going to be singing like a bird. He's going to sing to the police first. Then he's going to sing at the trial. His new name is going to be Bossman snitch.

That said, I'm still trying to figure out how my life is going to improve if the Cowboys cut him. I really don't care what these players do on their time. That's Jerry's job. If he didn't do anything, let him serve his suspension, if any, and get back on the field. If he sucks there, then I'm all for his release.

blueblood70

Reaction score
That's not how hypocrisy works.
yes it is in fact by definition IF around the league there are other players with criminal history's some worse or similar to KJs that have played through it and came out the other side with second chance and did well

then watching and accepting the league and the Cowboys for supporting such players is ok but saying its not when you all qw00% support the NFL you are watching it you are here discussing the NFL , yet all of sudden KJ doesn't deserve 2nd chance here and to be supported by the team.

umm yes, the very definition of Hypocrisy is whats going on in the zone..

Haimerej

Reaction score
yes it is in fact by definition IF around the league there are other players with criminal history's some worse or similar to KJs that have played through it and came out the other side with second chance and did well

then watching and accepting the league and the Cowboys for supporting such players is ok but saying its not when you all qw00% support the NFL you are watching it you are here discussing the NFL , yet all of sudden KJ doesn't deserve 2nd chance here and to be supported by the team.

umm yes, the very definition of Hypocrisy is whats going on in the zone..

Nah. Football is bigger than the people who play it. Nice try though.

Your argument is akin to, "Do you like music? Charles Manson was a musician. You like Charles Manson."

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
All going according to plan; everyone was hoping for off the field troubles, it’s somehow exactly what we needed. I don’t think we would have lost to SF if we had guys turning themselves into the police that week.

we’re making strides here!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If MM is satisfied with what Kelvin Joseph is doing, there's no just cause for fans to complain. I'll support him as long as he performs capably. This team needs all the support it can muster.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The team let him go and you're still complaining? Something really seems amiss, here . . . Kelvin will be here 'til he's not. o_O
It took 16 games for fat Garrett to realize he was trash. You can trust him if you want. Most of the fanbase knows he's a fraud

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It took 16 games for fat Garrett to realize he was trash. You can trust him if you want. Most of the fanbase knows he's a fraud

The numbers are not convincing that MM isn't worthy of remaining as long as he's winning.

We went 12/4 last year. That's not awful, by any stretch. He must've done something right.

If Jerry Jones really wants to win it all as badly as he claims he does he'd already be gone.

Last edited:

cowboyed

Reaction score
Kelvin Joseph Having 'Productive Offseason,' Reveals Cowboys Coach Mike McCarthy

kelvin-j.webp

FRISCO - Dallas Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy initially insisted that he had nothing new to offer to the public in regard to the beleaguered Kelvin Joseph.

But then, in his Friday meeting with the media here inside The Star, he did indeed provide two glimpses into what is going on with the second-year cornerback, who is still with the despite his connection to a drive-by murder in Dallas last month.

McCarthy's first revelation was about something bigger than football.

"I understand the concern, and I just want you to know that when the situation occurred, we had a lot of internal conversation that was really in-depth,'' he said. "Based off the information we've been given, we felt it was important to support him.''

This is a subtly significant position. It essentially suggests that the Cowboys are comfortable with what they've learned about the tragic incident, and that they are comfortable with what Joseph has told them about it.

The second issue is football-related. Said the coach: He's been here every day and he's having a very productive offseason so far."

Read Full Story

Yes Kelvin is being very proactive. As a fall back he is going to a trade school to teach him in the art of shiv making and he is also boning up on reading self-help books including one on how to win over or influence prison guards.