News: Kelvin Joseph Having 'Productive Offseason,' Reveals Cowboys Coach Mike McCarthy

stilltheguru

Reaction score
So you think it’s all crap that he was named a person of interest in a murder involving friends of his? He even put himself at the scene of the crime. Some of you will defend any young player the Cowboys have that you have hopes for. Some of you could care less about character and if player is implicated in a crime.
Yea Kelvin is currently a loser. He needs to grow up.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After he was arrested for murder. KJ hasn't been arrested for anything thus far. Wasn't Hernandez a known gangster or something long before the murder?

The Joseph investigation is ongoing. He hasn’t been arrested yet and may never be arrested but they’re still investigating. There were rumors about Aaron Hernandez being a gangster but apparently the rumors weren’t taken seriously because he just signed a 40+ million dollar extension.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Joseph investigation is ongoing. He hasn’t been arrested yet and may never be arrested but they’re still investigating. There were rumors about Aaron Hernandez being a gangster but apparently the rumors weren’t taken seriously because he just signed a 40+ million dollar extension.
To be honest, this seems to take some of the wind out of the sails, in the 'Belichick would've cut KJ' argument.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
To be honest, this seems to take some of the wind out of the sails, in the 'Belichick would've cut KJ' argument.

It doesn’t take any of the wind out of the sails. The Patriots learned their lesson after the Aaron Hernandez situation. Hernandez was a great player while Kelvin Joseph has done nothing but create a distraction. No way would Belichick put up with having to answer questions about this situation. Had Aaron Hernandez played with the Cowboys the Joneses probably would’ve waited until he was convicted before releasing him. Lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It doesn’t take any of the wind out of the sails. The Patriots learned their lesson after the Aaron Hernandez situation. Hernandez was a great player while Kelvin Joseph has done nothing but create a distraction. No way would Belichick put up with having to answer questions about this situation. Had Aaron Hernandez played with the Cowboys the Joneses probably would’ve waited until he was convicted before releasing him. Lol
Belichick probably would've simply refused to answer the questions, or given one word answers, with his usual "Get off my lawn." facial expression. The team knows more about the details of that night and the time up until he went to the police than we do. There may very well be a good reason, or at least an understandable reason for his actions and inactions. It seems unlikely to me, but until we know the whole truth, we have no right to decide whether he should be cut.

GINeric

Reaction score
Nah man we need him lol, if Dallas PD didn’t charge him with accessory to murder then who is this board to accuse him?

Thats just how it is. This man didn’t shoot anybody but yet you have those who are dropping guilt on him as if he did. I cant understand the people who are too dumb to realize you cant put blame on a grown man for the actions of another totally different grown man.

Being in the same vehicle with someone who made the decision to shoot someone doesn't make you the shooter.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Belichick probably would've simply refused to answer the questions, or given one word answers, with his usual "Get off my lawn." facial expression. The team knows more about the details of that night and the time up until he went to the police than we do. There may very well be a good reason, or at least an understandable reason for his actions and inactions. It seems unlikely to me, but until we know the whole truth, we have no right to decide whether he should be cut.

Regardless what happened he’s created a distraction for the team. As for Belichick he definitely wouldn’t have answered the questions but they would’ve kept coming up. I’m not saying Joseph should be cut because we still need more information. However, I think he’s hanging by a thread with the team. We’ll just have to see how it plays out.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Kelvin Joseph should have productively reached out and helped the victim's family by now. Is he even going to try...or does he not care? How about the Cowboys? You are supporting a costly drafted player WHO WAS a part of the killing group. What are Jerry and the Cowboys going to do to help that poor family?
Im sure his legal team has advised him to stay completely silent and do his very best to keep his media presence as low profile as possible.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Thats just how it is. This man didn’t shoot anybody but yet you have those who are dropping guilt on him as if he did. I cant understand the people who are too dumb to realize you cant put blame on a grown man for the actions of another totally different grown man.

Being in the same vehicle with someone who made the decision to shoot someone doesn't make you the shooter.
No, but its not a good place to be especially when your in this lime light.

Haimerej

Reaction score

I don't think anyone's blaming him for the shooting. The issue is he never came forward until his face was on the news.

Haimerej

Reaction score
No one knows when he contacted the police or had someone do it for him

We know the day after he talked to them is when arrests were made. We know the Cowboys encouraged him to go to the police. I think it's a safe assumption that he hadn't come forward until the video was put out because the police were inundated with tips after releasing the video, spoke to him, then made arrests.

Why would the police wait to make arrests if they knew who the suspects were? It's not like they're trying to take down a crime syndicate.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
We know the day after he talked to them is when arrests were made. We know the Cowboys encouraged him to go to the police. I think it's a safe assumption that he hadn't come forward until the video was put out because the police were inundated with tips after releasing the video, spoke to him, then made arrests.

Why would the police wait to make arrests if they knew who the suspects were? It's not like they're trying to take down a crime syndicate.
We do not know what the police were up to but they are not going to plaster what they were up to all over the news

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If a suspension is handed down Joseph could be done with the Cowboys unless he’s showing a lot this summer that makes him worth the headache and the loss of games. A suspension would set him way back.
Jerry kept Gregory and he was suspended for most of his four years with team. Joseph will be a Cowboy even if he suspended for a season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jerry kept Gregory and he was suspended for most of his four years with team. Joseph will be a Cowboy even if he suspended for a season.

Gregory wasn’t a person of interest in a murder. Besides he had a lot more potential than Joseph. He was a top 15 talent who fell.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Gregory wasn’t a person of interest in a murder. Besides he had a lot more potential than Joseph. He was a top 15 talent who fell.
:facepalm: You don’t have a clue how police work do you. You really don’t know how Jerry works either.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
:facepalm: You don’t have a clue how police work do you. You really don’t know how Jerry works either.

I know exactly how police work. And who really knows how Jerry works? Do you work with him? I didn’t think so!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I know exactly how police work. And who really knows how Jerry works? Do you work with him? I didn’t think so!
Jerry said at a press conference the Joseph is part of the team and dared the media to question it. The police have their perps and the DA has their witness.