Twitter: Kelvin Joseph Missed Practice With Illness

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I agree, but overly loving everything the team does is just as bad and hating everything.

Being reasonable means being able to look at things objectively. I don't believe Dak is a top 5 QB. I should not be attacked because I believe that. I don't believe the Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl. I should not be attacked for that.

I hate the Eagles, Washington, and Giants, but I can admit when they do things better then us. That doesn't mane that I don't want to whip the field with them.That should warrant being attacked on here.

I say all the time that my opinions are not concrete. If Dak comes out and leads us to wins and plays like an MVP I will be the happily admit it. I hope he proves me and the other doubters wrong.
“Overly loving?” So that’s how you describe posters that are more positive than negative? There’s a lot to be positive about and a lot to be worried about. As for Dak, he doesn’t have to prove anything. He’s already proven himself. That’s why he got paid. You haters just won’t man up and admit it and just double down with your hate. I’d rather be know to “overly love” the Cowboys than to be a hater like you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
“Overly loving?” So that’s how you describe posters that are more positive than negative? There’s a lot to be positive about and a lot to be worried about. As for Dak, he doesn’t have to prove anything. He’s already proven himself. That’s why he got paid. You haters just won’t man up and admit it and just double down with your hate. I’d rather be know to “overly love” the Cowboys than to be a hater like you.
The 2nd highest paid QB ever with 1 Wild Card wins has nothing to prove according to you.

See, this is why people seem to have a hard time discussing anything with you. I'm new here, but already been able to separate the realistic people from the overly, and weirdly lovers of everything Dak and the franchise does.

Guess which category you fall into....

garyo1954

Reaction score
theres the Yin and the Yang, thank you for also posting his strengths.

I hope nobody got the impression he didn't have the skill or the physical traits. One scout said if he can learn to control his demeanor (If he becomes coachable I'd assume), he's a great talent.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The 2nd highest paid QB ever with 1 Wild Card wins has nothing to prove according to you.

See, this is why people seem to have a hard time discussing anything with you. I'm new here, but already been able to separate the realistic people from the overly, and weirdly lovers of everything Dak and the franchise does.

:lmao:Only armchair fans judge a QB on playoff wins. You judge them on their talent. Their’s 53 other players that are part of it as well not to mention the coaching.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
:lmao:Only armchair fans judge a QB on playoff wins. You judge them on their talent. Their’s 53 other players that are part of it as well not to mention the coaching.
If Dak doesn't live up to that contract I hope you keep the same energy.

I have a feeling you're not the type to EVER admit you were wrong. You're too in your feels.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If Dak doesn't live up to that contract I hope you keep the same energy.

I have a feeling you're not the type to EVER admit you were wrong. You're too in your feels.
You haven’t been here long enough I guess as I’ve said several times about my mistakes. Unless you are Aria?

garyo1954

Reaction score

How the hell did a Kelvin Joseph thread become a Dak free for all?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Read some scouting reports.....

"....had run-ins with his collegiate coaches. Joseph leaves Kentucky after transferring from LSU due to those issues (alleged confrontations with coaches)....."

• Highly inexperienced with more reps needed for development.
  • Suspended for LSU bowl game at end of 2018 season.
  • Completely unnecessary personal fouls against Auburn and Florida.
  • Feet are a little jittery and uncertain from press.
  • Tall backpedal with a hitch when opening to sprint.
  • Gives in way too quickly to route fakes.
  • Doesn't find the football near the goal line.
  • Fails to read receiver and phase the route.
  • Gives away too much separation to quality route runners.
Charles Hailey had a couple of run ins with coaches during his day. Oddly enough Michael Irvin didn't. Go figure.

irishline

Reaction score
How the hell did a Kelvin Joseph thread become a Dak free for all?

This is CowboysZone, where we can turn a thread about the correct PH balance for swimming pool water into a Dak thread in 2 pages or less.

You have been here long enough to know this my friend, so I am going with your post was meant as a rhetorical question.

garyo1954

Reaction score
This is CowboysZone, where we can turn a thread about the correct PH balance for swimming pool water into a Dak thread in 2 pages or less.

You have been here long enough to know this my friend, so I am going with your post was meant as a rhetorical question.

LOL! Good one!

ESisback

Reaction score

Rhetorical speculation = CZ 2021✊