Reaction score
"Back to the lab. Without a mic to grab. So then I add all the rhymes I had."
What????
tenor.gif

Twin928

Reaction score
Yep he has the talent now can he put in the work and keep his head straight

that's usually a tough ask
Calling it now he will lead us n ints bcuz teams kno diggs will take the ball away he will be tested with his height n range looking at a gud season just gotta stay confident

tyke1doe

Reaction score
That could be true too. Doesn’t mean anything I posted isn’t also true.

we will see. An 18-19 year old being late or now
Showing up for some practices is something that is correctable though with some growth and maturity.

Nah! Guys who have a habit of being late, tend to continue to be late. It doesn't necessarily change when you get to the league. There are a lot of players who don't arrived to team meetings on time, especially if they're star players.

Warren Sapp, LT, Erik Williams, etc. used to show up to meetings late. Coaches simply tolerated it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I worry less about initial performance. I worry about after he has some success and especially after he gets that 2nd contract.
Agreed. Him working out with DBs means little. He just got drafted. He wants to play immediately. Of course, he's going to work out.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Nah! Guys who have a habit of being late, tend to continue to be late. It doesn't necessarily change when you get to the league. There are a lot of players who don't arrived to team meetings on time, especially if they're star players.

Warren Sapp, LT, Erik Williams, etc. used to show up to meetings late. Coaches simply tolerated it.

Dominate on Sundays and nobody cares.

I believe Jimmy Johnson was once asked what he would do if Troy fell asleep in a meeting. And Jimmy replied “get him a pillow”

morasp

Reaction score
I remember when Dak came to the OTAs and Linehan commented on how prepared he was and that he had put some work in taking snaps under center.

ultron

Reaction score
Remember the draft with Rodgers-Cromartie, Jenkins, Talib, Flowers.....

There was some non sense out there that Talib had attitude issues or whatever.

I dont recall perfectly but it was something along those lines.

Anyway he ended up being the best of that bunch.

Hopefully same situation.
Talib does have an attitude but idk why that’s a bad thing now n days when it comes to drafting these kids? Who had more attitude/swagger than Deion Sanders? This is football, not curling.

Brax

Reaction score
I don’t know the full details either.

David Helman from cowboys.com went to LSU and talked to people there. And his sources told him that Joseph wasn’t really a problem and a lot of them didn’t want to see him go. And that Joseph is a good person.

Some of the intimations tells me that Joseph got in trouble for smoking weed and some failed tests because of it. But not really anything else.

if that’s really the case. It’s not so concerning now that weed doesn’t get you suspended in the NFL.

prior to that rule change. It would be a concern. But now it shouldn’t be a problem if he smokes weed.
Don't buy trouble till it happens. no one knows what going to happen with any pick, wait and see.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
How talented is this kid? Surtain and Horn went top 10. Farley would have if not for his injuries. Is Joseph in their same tier or is he lower? And is he more talented than our current DB Diggs? I know Diggs went in the 2nd round but I don't remember if he dropped for any reason. Not that draft status means much (see Claiborne) but I'm just curious what kinds of prospects these guys are.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
If a kid plays football because he's good at it, not because he loves it, and his passion is for music, I wouldn't be so optimistic that he will change his ways. Especially when he did the other before getting paid. As they say, the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

Just so we all are on the same page, your maturity at 18 is the same as today?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
How talented is this kid? Surtain and Horn went top 10. Farley would have if not for his injuries. Is Joseph in their same tier or is he lower? And is he more talented than our current DB Diggs? I know Diggs went in the 2nd round but I don't remember if he dropped for any reason. Not that draft status means much (see Claiborne) but I'm just curious what kinds of prospects these guys are.

He’s incredibly talented, but has a lot of red flags depending on who you ask.

cffl2323

Reaction score
6 albums is inconsequential?

LOL

How many albums would it have to be, to not be a concern? 2 is ok, but 6 is gonna ruin his career? 1 he could be all-pro, but 3 would take up too much time? As I said, it's a hobby, which every player in the NFL has several of usually. I get my job done with numerous hobbies.