Kickoffs tweaked further

joseephuss

Reaction score
This matches the college rule. In college the ball is dead as soon as it touches the endzone.

erod

Reaction score
Rick Moranis also... noble reason why he retired, but he was a great character actor that had much more work left in him.
I respect him so much for that. So sad that he lost his wife, but he did what a real man does. He stepped up for those young kids. He didn't outsource that responsibility for his career. They'll be so much better for it.

He says he's still open to acting if he sees the right part. I hope he has a late resurgence in his career like we've seen with others.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I respect him so much for that. So sad that he lost his wife, but he did what a real man does. He stepped up for those young kids. He didn't outsource that responsibility for his career. They'll be so much better for it.

He says he's still open to acting if he sees the right part. I hope he has a late resurgence in his career like we've seen with others.
Be really cool to write a role for him...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I do hope rugby takes off in the United States. That's a sport that might give the NFL some competition if the people running the MLR organization can gently bring it into the mainstream.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The game is turning to ****.
I filth flar flaring filth at all the filth that flaring flar their filth all over our flaring filth that flaring deserves to be flaring respected, but the filth flar flaring filth won't filthing flar flaring have it!

I feel better now... thank you.

erod

Reaction score
I do hope rugby takes off in the United States. That's a sport that might give the NFL some competition if the people running the MLR organization can gently bring it into the mainstream.

Baseball has mostly lost me with the insane amount of unbridled free agency that makes it impossible to connect with teams.

Basketball has lost me with the dreadfully boring one-on-one nature of the game (except for Golden State and San Antonio).

Hockey is awful during the regular season, but is pretty cool in the playoffs.

The NFL is the last bastion for me, and I'm losing interest with the obsession over CTE obsession, CBA practice restrictions, dumb rules changes, political platforms gone wild, and the LCD style of play in college that's bleeding into the NFL.

I may have to settle for soccer in the end.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Baseball has mostly lost me with the insane amount of unbridled free agency that makes it impossible to connect with teams.

Basketball has lost me with the dreadfully boring one-on-one nature of the game (except for Golden State and San Antonio).

Hockey is awful during the regular season, but is pretty cool in the playoffs.

The NFL is the last bastion for me, and I'm losing interest with the obsession over CTE obsession, CBA practice restrictions, dumb rules changes, political platforms gone wild, and the LCD style of play in college that's bleeding into the NFL.

I may have to settle for soccer in the end.

Well, lucky for me that I enjoy European Football. Go AFC Bournemouth!