kid slaps mom

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheCount;3305942 said:
They deserve each other. Terrible mother. Terrible son.

Also, who the hell refers to their son as "Dude"?

Lebowski's Mom?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;3305943 said:
True but there was never a doubt who the parents were and who the child was. :p:

They had acne and walking problems as well? :p: ;)

If I would have slapped my mom as a youth, I would have had a frying pan lodged in my skull. But now I just tell her to shut her dirty mouth if she bothers me and no frying pan...phones are marvelous things.:laugh1:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3305945 said:
They had acne and walking problems as well? :p: ;)

If I would have slapped my mom as a youth, I would have had a frying pan lodged in my skull. But now I just tell her to shut her dirty mouth if she bothers me and no frying pan...phones are marvelous things.:laugh1:

She would come by and take you out if you talked her that way.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;3305948 said:
She would come by and take you out if you talked her that way.

Nah...she is old and slow...I can take her and there is nothing she can do about it now.

You listening old woman...watch yourself!!

:laugh1:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3305950 said:
Nah...she is old and slow...I can take her and there is nothing she can do about it now.

You listening old woman...watch yourself!!

:laugh1:

Look at you, Big man on the internet.
To bad I don't how to get in touch with her I would tell on you then we would see how big and bad you really are. :lmao2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So what was the eventual outcome of the show and can that kid play Left Tackle?

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
TheCount;3305942 said:
Also, who the hell refers to their son as "Dude"? I can't even remember ever having a discussion like this with my parents.

I call my son Dude all the time. (But that is his nickname)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;3305953 said:
Look at you, Big man on the internet.
To bad I don't how to get in touch with her I would tell on you then we would see how big and bad you really are. :lmao2:

I say stuff like that all the time to her, just to get her riled up.

I blurt out...Hold your tongue woman. Or while she is there I will look and dad and say...you need to spank her pops.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3305964 said:
I say stuff like that all the time to her, just to get her riled up.

I blurt out...Hold your tongue woman. Or while she is there I will look and dad and say...you need to spank her pops.

So pretty much your just a rotten child, that should have been put in a burlap sack and drowned as a child. :lmao2:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
VietCowboy;3305918 said:
You can call it poor parenting or whatnot, but we really don't know what the whole situation is to call her out. I'm starting to see that a lot of times, especially with children with extremely difficult temperament, it takes some very patient parents. However, a lot of adults also carry a lot of baggage. Who knows, maybe this woman has had men beat her down all her life, and given that her son is a male, it might be why he can get away with some of the stuff he can.

I've met women who become very submissive due to the plethora of controlling men in their life, they don't even know how to leave or become less dependent. That's normal to them.

So then the logical conclusion is to take the kid on Dr. Phil where he's being encouraged and rewarded with attention for his bad behavior?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White;3305978 said:
So then the logical conclusion is to take the kid on Dr. Phil where he's being encouraged and rewarded with attention for his bad behavior?

You should be beat for even bringing up that name.

That's right...YOU!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Children are taught and rightfully so that they don't have to take crap or accept what an adult says just because he is an adult. Mrs CCF and I would not condone our son doing what the fat kid did but nor would we want him to accept our bad behaviour just because we are his parents.

The poster who said he would gladly be in jail 20 years with sore hands, I'll file that in the "that'll teach him" file.

Hostile what if it was your mom hitting your wife or vice versa?

The mom should be shot for taking son on Dr Phil!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3306017 said:
Children are taught and rightfully so that they don't have to take crap or accept what an adult says just because he is an adult. Mrs CCF and I would not condone our son doing what the fat kid did but nor would we want him to accept our bad behaviour just because we are his parents.

The poster who said he would gladly be in jail 20 years with sore hands, I'll file that in the "that'll teach him" file.

Hostile what if it was your mom hitting your wife or vice versa?

The mom should be shot for taking son on Dr Phil!

Because the child knows better? :confused:

ethiostar

Reaction score
I would have had my *** kicked not only by my mother but also by my brothers and sisters, my uncles and aunts, our neighbors, any close family friends, etc...

I don't know how families get to the point where kids hit thier parents. I've never even talked back to my mother much less attempt to raise a hand to hit her.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I would stick this kid in military school, he needs to be taught self discipline and it is pretty clear she is going to be the one to teach it.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday;3306031 said:
I would stick this kid in military school, he needs to be taught self discipline and it is pretty clear she is going to be the one to teach it.

That would solve a lot of the kids problems with ADD or the like. There are plenty of kids with legit problems but there are also plenty that get labeled that and get away with things because of it.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
2 reasons If I had a son this wouldn't happen;

1; I would never allow my kid to become that obese
2; if my son raised their voice at anyone, I would call my brother and say "You raise it or I put it up for adoption"

People have posted in this topic they never hit their mom/spoke back to them;

I speak back to my mom often, could be generational since most of you are much older- I would never even consider laying a hand on my mother though, that kid should be hung as an example.

kmp77

Reaction score
Sounds like this kid gets bullied at school and doesn't have a great home life and his emotions are going out of control. Just watching the kid it looks like there's some stuff going on with him that this video doesn't even begin to cover.