kid slaps mom

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Hostile;3306464 said:
You're not my Mom.

Take away the beard/horns but leave the stache???

He could pass for someone's mom im sure.

Im here all night...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3306464 said:
You're not my Mom.

I think you need a nap...you are just too cranky and not your usual fun self today.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3306471 said:
I think you need a nap...you are just too cranky and not your usual fun self today.

Shhh.

This is the Hostile I like.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ScipioCowboy;3306474 said:
Shhh.

This is the Hostile I like.

You should see him at mod parties.

He really is a big teddy bear.

Does all of the flower arrangements and free hot oil back rubs.

Great guy.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
rkell87;3305698 said:
i wouldnt be alive today if i had done this.

this kid needs his butt whooped with a belt like it used to be before somebody told kids they have rights and nosey *****es call cps for flicking a kid in the head.

Damn straight. My old man would've destroyed me for far less. I'd have been pinned to the wall by my neck after the first "shut up". I'd have been in Military school the next damn day too.

That just pisses me off.

I guaranteed you my kids won't talk to their mother like that...at least not more than once.

rkell87

Reaction score
lots off good points in the thread. i myself was raised by a single mother and had no father figure to beat my *** for the way i talked to my mom and it would have been justified, but i never would have hit her or even thought about it and i still got the belt plenty of times by my mom. if i had hit my mom my grandpa and my two uncles would have been there in 20 minutes to beat my butt blue. even when i lived with my aunt she would slap me and i never even thought about retaliating.

the kid obviously doesn't know any better, it is the parents fault for treating him like an equal, she hits him and he thinks he is an equal so he thinks he can hit back, but still the kid needs to be taught some hard lessons and a therapist just isn't gonna cut it.

and to those that suggest military school i doubt that will teach him he cant hit his mother it will most likely just toughen him up and make him resent her so he can hit her harder

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
rkell87;3306503 said:
and to those that suggest military school i doubt that will teach him he cant hit his mother it will most likely just toughen him up and make him resent her so he can hit her harder

I think that would depend very much on the school he was sent to. Some military schools are VERY proficient at turning troubled children around into rational, respectful, and productive young people.

Fork Union in VA, for one, would have no problem with him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3306471 said:
Whaddya mean not my usual fun self? Did I or did I not order a chicken and an egg at lunch so I could see which one came first?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
It clearly was a set up to get them on tv. Who sits down with their child in a bedroom on chairs like that with a tv camera watching your every move?

They did what they had to do to get their 15 minutes of fame.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
rkell87;3306503 said:
lots off good points in the thread. i myself was raised by a single mother and had no father figure to beat my *** for the way i talked to my mom and it would have been justified, but i never would have hit her or even thought about it and i still got the belt plenty of times by my mom. if i had hit my mom my grandpa and my two uncles would have been there in 20 minutes to beat my butt blue. even when i lived with my aunt she would slap me and i never even thought about retaliating.

the kid obviously doesn't know any better, it is the parents fault for treating him like an equal, she hits him and he thinks he is an equal so he thinks he can hit back, but still the kid needs to be taught some hard lessons and a therapist just isn't gonna cut it.

a lot of tots are like that now. If I nudge my tot, he will respond in kind.

Hell, I was tickling him once and he didn't like it so instead of telling me to stop, he just kicked me in the throat. Damn that hurt.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3306536 said:

Hell, I was tickling him once and he didn't like it so instead of telling me to stop, he just kicked me in the throat. Damn that hurt.

Yeah your a bright one alright. :lmao2:

Talk about a push over

ethiostar

Reaction score

How old was he when he kicked you?

rkell87

Reaction score

tot? does that mean toddler? cause this kid is old enough to know better, toddlers do not.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Doomsday101;3306553 said:
Yeah your a bright one alright. :lmao2:

Talk about a push over

Push over?

You should see CCF spring into action when his kid so much as glances in the direction of Wal Mart.;)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ethiostar;3306557 said:
How old was he when he kicked you?

Mine did that to me once. I throat punched him.

I think he learned his lesson. Sings a bit off key now but we get along great.

NeckBrace.jpg

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3306569 said:
Push over?

You should see CCF spring into action when his kid so much as glances in the direction of Wal Mart.;)

damn you are obsessed over that issue aren't you