King thinks T.O. will be traded...

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
One-F'er

Actually, I don't believe the situation is as intense as the new media perports it to be! Hugs and kisses may be somewhat extreme, but then again ...

:gassy1:

Explain the One F'er........what's your reasoning?

You're probably right about the media puffing this thing up more than they should be......circa 1995 thru 2004 Dallas Cowboys......we all know how they plotted Jerry against Bill........

One F'er :huh:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Personally I think TO may miss some training camp but will be back with the team before the start of the season. I don't think Philly will trade him and I darn well know TO will not sit out the season.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
Phoenix-Talon said:
Explain the One F'er........what's your reasoning?

You're probably right about the media puffing this thing up more than they should be......circa 1995 thru 2004 Dallas Cowboys......we all know how they plotted Jerry against Bill........

One F'er :huh:

No disrespect intended 1fisher. People here have started calling me PT (aka Phoenix Talon); retrospectively, I abbreviate/shorten sigs also (e.g., BP, Hos,
etc).

No sweat.;)

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
1fisher said:
No disrespect intended 1fisher. People here have started calling me PT (aka Phoenix Talon); retrospectively, I abbreviate/shorten sigs also (e.g., BP, Hos,
etc).

No sweat.;)[/QUOTE

No problem....thought you were being naughty.. :D