Kiper 2.0 Mock 2/28/23

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's pissed that the answer to his question is last year.

Kiper 1
Him 0
Yeah, 10th time’s a charm. Unlike you, I don’t simply ‘pretend’ all of his other guesses didn’t happen.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BTW, when Kiper mocked Smith to Dallas the same geniuses you read here killed him for it.

They really don't know what they're talking about.
Bob Sturm certainly looks bad in retrospect.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Mosher and Strum have to be two of the worst in the business. Especially Strum. Never hit a lick on the football field yet thinks he knows more than everyone. I skip right past anything these two say.
Mosher is one of the best Cowboys follow out there IMO.

Good Cowboys coverage and great draft coverage.

MAZEREZAM

Reaction score
It’s a boom or bust pick. He’s either going to be an absolute beast or a pure blocker. There is no middle ground lol
Bank on him being a beast. Defenses will have to game plan for him because he will be more than fine in the passing game. He just didn’t get those opportunities in college because of the offense Georgia ran and because he had an all-world flex TE playing opposite him.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Kincaid is very good. Very consistent and effective player. I just like Musgrave's upside more.
You can find those in round 3-4 like we have many times. Ferguson is one and he's already on the roster. We need someone who can stretch the defense from the outside. If Hyatt is there I'm taking him. Nobody has ever done damage like that to Saban in college.

ghst187

Reaction score
Kiper's still pretending to be good at this? :facepalm:
Lol I know right? Literally terrible at his job and what’s worse is that he’s arrogant and condescending about his abilities…that’s what you call a double whammy.