Kiper Invitational Chatter

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The Colts took Floaty's guy but watch how brilliantly he counters this.

Wait for it.

Yup...a kick in the balls. No way Colts take a guy w/ a tore up ACL to sit him on the bench for the year. Raiders could afford to sit him w/ multiple picks.

Anyway....Nasir Adderley FS Delaware

Ball hawking FS....who the Raiders love. Don't think he gets past the Packers...so better to get him now than never.

Sure people will scoff @ passing....Deionte Thompson FS Alabama.....but the guy misses way too many tackle for me.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Yup...a kick in the balls. No way Colts take a guy w/ a tore up ACL to sit him on the bench for the year. Raiders could afford to sit him w/ multiple picks.

Ball hawking FS....who the Raiders love. Don't think he gets past the Packers...so better to get him now than never.

Sure people will scoff @ passing....Deionte Thompson FS Alabama.....but the guy misses way too many tackle for me.

yea, I was going to take him at 30. I actually think KC takes him in the real draft.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
yea, I was going to take him at 30. I actually think KC takes him in the real draft.

Thing is....this draft is loaded @ FS if you really look...

Raiders have to do something in the secondary....especially @ safety. Not gonna cut it w/ Reggie Nelson another season....and if rumors are true....Landon Collins/Karl Joseph/Nasir Adderley make a nice group.:rolleyes:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
i think they need an offensive lineman. guard or tackle. whitworth is old and saffold is probably leaving for money.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Colts are youngest team in the league. 100% they can wait. Its the raiders who need now production.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Raiders looking to move down from 2/35...Come on Risen your loaded w/ picks.:rolleyes:

C42

Reaction score
If we're allowed to trade picks after they are selected (for picks), Deandre Baker may be available. :D

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Texans were around all day active and now they disappear when they're on the clock.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Colts are youngest team in the league. 100% they can wait. Its the raiders who need now production.
colts are also why I wanted to give DE/LB Harold Landry some help....Christian Wilkins.
Lets Roll.