Kiper Invitational Chatter

DFWJC

Reaction score
Texans got Dillard
Oh well.
Was thinking of trading up in the 2nd for him.

tm1119

Reaction score
Anybody looking for a pick here at 37? Pick OTC is available

tm1119

Reaction score
Out of curiosity...What’s everyone’s opinion on Zach Allen. Effort guy that won’t be able to succeed in the NFL? Or does effort and technique keep him successful?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Out of curiosity...What’s everyone’s opinion on Zach Allen. Effort guy that won’t be able to succeed in the NFL? Or does effort and technique keep him successful?
Read a lot that regard him as a lower tier pass rusher, like who you may plug in at LDE in a four man line or play at 3-T.

He could be a decent 3-4 end.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Reminds me of another Allen...And I bet he has the same kind of career....drafted late...plays 10 years.

qn4cak9xqdxbyzjofr3t

Plankton

Reaction score

He fits what James Bettcher wants to do. As a 3-4 DE, probably on the left side, he can give some push. Adding him to Tomlinson and B.J. Hill is a good 3 man line.

tm1119

Reaction score
Read a lot that regard him as a lower tier pass rusher, like who you may plug in at LDE in a four man line or play at 3-T.

He could be a decent 3-4 end.

Yeah he definitely doesn’t have the tools of a top pass rusher....but the again, I feel like at least 50% of these skinny, fast twitch edge rushers fail because they are athletes and not football players. Where Allen goes will be interesting...teams will likely either love him or hate him