Kiper Invitational Chatter

tm1119

Reaction score
So Green Bay (@FloridaRob) says “No thanks” to trading his 2nd and 2 4ths for pick #35, but then makes the exact same trade for 36...hmmm

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So Green Bay (@FloridaRob) says “No thanks” to trading his 2nd and 2 4ths for pick #35, but then makes the exact same trade for 36...hmmm

art-of-the-deal.png

tm1119

Reaction score
Smells like collusion to me...but what do I care, still going to have the best draft class

FloridaRob

Reaction score

The pressure got to me. what can i say.I actually thought you were behind him so I was going to take the highest pic. He did put pressure on me tho. He called my damn pic in his response. Messed with my head. I will submit my resignation. Way too much pressure.

tm1119

Reaction score
The pressure got to me. what can i say.I actually thought you were behind him so I was going to take the highest pic. He did put pressure on me tho. He called my damn pic in his response. Messed with my head. I will submit my resignation. Way too much pressure.

Well at least you admitted to screwing up...all good, just thought it was really weird

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Floaty has destroyed this draft and I blame the Bears and the Cowboys.

And, of course, his parents.

Londonboy

Reaction score
If Fant and Smith make it to where this mock shows, I would hope Dallas thinks about trading up.
Yup, I was hoping either one would be still there when I picked, watching 'em go just before My pick was a kick in the Gooleys.