Kiper Mock 2.0 2/18/16....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not hysterical when you've changed your tune from where you started. For example, now Risen was "a D-Law supporter" when you posted this earlier in the thread:

You could have just backed away gracefully and said you were mistaken and may have had him confused with another poster. No big deal....that happens. But you just wanted to continue on and now you "recall" he was a supporter. That's hysterical.

As for bashing the trade up, so what? You can like the player and hate the move. He hated the trade up for Claiborne but he liked the player; pimped him real hard. He also pimps Garrett....rides his jock constantly and defends him here pretty regularly. That disgusts me, to be honest. But at least I know where he stands and he's consistent. I laugh at folks like you who just seem to have an axe to grind with certain posters and your regular response to any post these folks make are "you never say anything positive about the team." It's old and it's cliche and it's wrong. Yes, you were taken to the woodshed.....

My stance on Garrett has been and will always be that I can not evaluate him as a head coach as long as he's working for a complete lunatic Owner/GM. I do not know how he'd do in a sane NFL city. I think had Payton succeeded Parcells he would have failed here. Instead he goes to New Orleans and wins a Super Bowl. If he came back here now I wouldn't expect him to duplicate that success. Different situation. Different hand dealt to you. You no longer have any real authority. You are set up to fail.

dstew60105

Reaction score
My stance on Garrett has been and will always be that I can not evaluate him as a head coach as long as he's working for a complete lunatic Owner/GM. I do not know how he'd do in a sane NFL city. I think had Payton succeeded Parcells he would have failed here. Instead he goes to New Orleans and wins a Super Bowl. If he came back here now I wouldn't expect him to duplicate that success. Different situation. Different hand dealt to you. You no longer have any real authority. You are set up to fail.

That's fair, but don't you think many of the policies in place are as a result of Bills tenure here. Just read his autobiography, and Bill completely overhauled the structure here. Jones even credits him for this. But to say this is always your opinion is just not true. You and many on this board have been critical of Garrett for many issues that Jones has nothing to do with. Game management, play calling ect....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's fair, but don't you think many of the policies in place are as a result of Bills tenure here. Just read his autobiography, and Bill completely overhauled the structure here. Jones even credits him for this. But to say this is always your opinion is just not true. You and many on this board have been critical of Garrett for many issues that Jones has nothing to do with. Game management, play calling ect....

I'm not interested in what you think is fair. You've already proven to be dishonest.

I haven't been critical of Garrett for anything. People that pay attention know this. You throwing things against a wall won't confuse anybody.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Didn't flip flop. I said he liked D-Law around the time of the draft, but his opinion waned after a injury riddled rookie campaign and a slow start to 2015. I also said most of his posts are negative concerning the Cowboys. That opinion hasn't changed either. I also didn't agree with your accessment that he believes Garrett is a good HC. That hasn't changed either. But it appears RS's opinion has "softened" some and now it's Jones fault. I'm sure he thanks you for clarifying that. Carry on....

You just continue to make yourself look foolish and you really don't have a clue what you're talking about. You got smacked down. Just deal with it and move on.

Dodger12

Reaction score

Your position is pretty clear and has been from day 1. That's why dstew's posts are pretty stupid. Folks just label a poster and automatically assume he/she is negative on every aspect of the team and then when he's proven wrong he just digs himself even deeper into his hole.

I will say that you've refrained at taking any pot shots at Garrett and that's something I took notice of simply because I hate the man as the HC of this team. I don't agree with it and, quite frankly, it just disgusts me but I respect the level of consistency even though you're wrong.

dstew60105

Reaction score
I'm not interested in what you think is fair. You've already proven to be dishonest.

I haven't been critical of Garrett for anything. People that pay attention know this. You throwing things against a wall won't confuse anybody.

Could care less what you think is fair or unfair. It was just a comment. And no I haven't proven to be dishonest. Show where I have been. You are critical of almost every move the Cowboys make. That isn't even up for debate. You were hot on D-Daw at draft time, but that cooled early last year. If it was up to you he wouldn't even be on the team as you NEVER would have traded up to get him. You've been critical of Garrett and the coaching staff weekly. . You've been critical of the front office with almost every move they make. They sign Collins last year when all 32 teams had the opportunity to do the same, but they got lucky. Your act is tiresome and boring.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could care less what you think is fair or unfair.

You seem to have a problem with reality. I didn't say anything was fair or unfair, you did. Just like I didn't say anything negative (gasp!) about Lawrence or even Garrett. You probably did.

This will be the last time I acknowledge you. You are a waste of time because you tell outright lies.

Go Cowboys, bro. Bro? Go Cowboys.

dstew60105

Reaction score
You seem to have a problem with reality. I didn't say anything was fair or unfair, you did. Just like I didn't say anything negative (gasp!) about Lawrence or even Garrett. You probably did.

This will be the last time I acknowledge you. You are a waste of time because you tell outright lies.

You seem to not be able to grasp the English language. You said you weren't interested in what I thought was fair or unfair and I said could care less what u thought in regards to that subject, as it was just a comment about your post. But continue to spread your negativity. You must be a blast to be around on game day. And yes you were negative on D-Law and Garrett. And yes you think the Cowboys got lucky with Collins and yes 99.5% of your posts are negative garbage. Your denial only confirms your sickness. And yeah, Go Cowboys.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score

Ewwww you hear that he's not going to acknowledge you. lol warped

Go find another site, bro?