Kiper Mock 2.0 2/18/16....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trouble with reading comprehension? I understand he was a player you liked at the time of the draft, but as he struggled early last season after an uneventful rookie campaign your enthusiasm faded. Desperate? What's desperate is you not even giving them the slightest bit of credit as it relates to Collins. I understand it defeats your narrative, but your posts are laughable.

That's simply not true. You are lying or mistaking me for someone else. I'm going to guess lying. Nobody has read me say anything negative about Lawrence.

dstew60105

Reaction score
That's simply not true. You are lying or mistaking me for someone else. I'm going to guess lying. Nobody has read me say anything negative about Lawrence.

No it was you and you've said negative stuff about everyone.

Dodger12

Reaction score
No it was you and you've said negative stuff about everyone.

Why don't you prove what you're posting instead of just making stuff up. First you claim RS said something about player "X" and then when he takes you to the woodshed, you claim he said negative stuff about everyone.

I mean, some folks here just tell you what's on their mind. It's plain as day even if you don't like the message. It's no mystery except to the uneducated and uninformed.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why don't you prove what you're posting instead of just making stuff up. First you claim RS said something about player "X" and then when he takes you to the woodshed, you claim he said negative stuff about everyone.

I mean, some folks here just tell you what's on their mind. It's plain as day even if you don't like the message. It's no mystery except to the uneducated and uninformed.

I've been wrong on players. I was not wrong or negative about Lawrence. I've always believed he can be a pretty nice player and I gave him a mulligan his rookie year, just like I did Gregory.

These guys just throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks.

Dodger12

Reaction score
I've been wrong on players. I was not wrong or negative about Lawrence. I've always believed he can be a pretty nice player and I gave him a mulligan his rookie year, just like I did Gregory.

These guys just throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks.

It's the messenger RS and it gets under my skin when folks start with a lie and then move the goal posts along the way. I've seen you post both positives and negatives, especially around draft time. But I guess folks just see what they want to believe.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Trade down, maybe twice....there are solid starters at CB, LB, and DT in the 10-15 range.

dstew60105

Reaction score

Taken to the woodshed? That's hysterical. If you want me to find the posts I'll see what I can do. But go back around the time of the 2014 draft, and as I recall Risen was a D-Law supporter but did nothing but bash the move to trade up and get him. And yes, 99.5% of his posts are negative criticism. Carry on....

Dodger12

Reaction score
Taken to the woodshed? That's hysterical. If you want me to find the posts I'll see what I can do. But go back around the time of the 2014 draft, and as I recall Risen was a D-Law supporter but did nothing but bash the move to trade up and get him. And yes, 99.5% of his posts are negative criticism. Carry on....

It's not hysterical when you've changed your tune from where you started. For example, now Risen was "a D-Law supporter" when you posted this earlier in the thread:

I remember your posts where you said D-Law sucked and was a waste. How does that crow taste?

You could have just backed away gracefully and said you were mistaken and may have had him confused with another poster. No big deal....that happens. But you just wanted to continue on and now you "recall" he was a supporter. That's hysterical.

As for bashing the trade up, so what? You can like the player and hate the move. He hated the trade up for Claiborne but he liked the player; pimped him real hard. He also pimps Garrett....rides his jock constantly and defends him here pretty regularly. That disgusts me, to be honest. But at least I know where he stands and he's consistent. I laugh at folks like you who just seem to have an axe to grind with certain posters and your regular response to any post these folks make are "you never say anything positive about the team." It's old and it's cliche and it's wrong. Yes, you were taken to the woodshed.....

dstew60105

Reaction score
It's not hysterical when you've changed your tune from where you started. For example, now Risen was "a D-Law supporter" when you posted this earlier in the thread:

You could have just backed away gracefully and said you were mistaken and may have had him confused with another poster. No big deal....that happens. But you just wanted to continue on and now you "recall" he was a supporter. That's hysterical.

As for bashing the trade up, so what? You can like the player and hate the move. He hated the trade up for Claiborne but he liked the player; pimped him real hard. He also pimps Garrett....rides his jock constantly and defends him here pretty regularly. That disgusts me, to be honest. But at least I know where he stands and he's consistent. I laugh at folks like you who just seem to have an axe to grind with certain posters and your regular response to any post these folks make are "you never say anything positive about the team." It's old and it's cliche and it's wrong. Yes, you were taken to the woodshed.....

I recalled he was a D-Law supporter at the time of the draft. Did you miss the post were I said that? Would you like me to search his posts to see if my recollection was correct? He pimps Garrett? I'd hardly agree with that statement. But go ahead and defend him, it just makes you look, as Risen says, "Dez Bryant Dumb".

fortdick

Reaction score
Am I a bad Cowboys fan if I don't care about finding any pride in Romo's career and just want the team to win again?

I'd cut Saint Jason Witten tomorrow and start a media smear campaign about his family if it meant a Cowboys Super Bowl title.

And that's why no one likes you.

fortdick

Reaction score
Can we possibly steer this thread back to what an amazing mock Mel produced and how we all learned something from it?

It's a waste of time. Everyone is locked into pet cats and pointing fingers.

Let's get back to smearing Witten. Isn't he the one that told Gregory he couldn't possibly get caught again?

Dodger12

Reaction score
I recalled he was a D-Law supporter at the time of the draft. Did you miss the post were I said that? Would you like me to search his posts to see if my recollection was correct? He pimps Garrett? I'd hardly agree with that statement. But go ahead and defend him, it just makes you look, as Risen says, "Dez Bryant Dumb".

It's hard to keep track of what you've said because it keeps changing. RS puts the onus on Jones and believes that no coach can be successful under the current structure. People's positions are very clear around here and while I may not always agree, I can respect a person's consistency. But there are posters, like yourself, who keep changing your opinion(s). This change usually occurs over a period of time but you flip flopped in the same thread just posts apart. Impressive.

KB1122

Reaction score
As for Philadelphia, there is already rumors that Pederson wants his KC backup, Chase Daniel. If they spend a decent contract for him, they might pass on the QB in the early rounds.

Seriously? That's the best news I can think of. I would love for the Eagles to have a KC quarterback philosophy. Because it's worked so well in Kansas City for so many years.

KB1122

Reaction score
If the team doesn't go for a quarterback then we're probably going to waste the prime of all the good players we've chosen recently.

dstew60105

Reaction score
It's hard to keep track of what you've said because it keeps changing. RS puts the onus on Jones and believes that no coach can be successful under the current structure. People's positions are very clear around here and while I may not always agree, I can respect a person's consistency. But there are posters, like yourself, who keep changing your opinion(s). This change usually occurs over a period of time but you flip flopped in the same thread just posts apart. Impressive.

Didn't flip flop. I said he liked D-Law around the time of the draft, but his opinion waned after a injury riddled rookie campaign and a slow start to 2015. I also said most of his posts are negative concerning the Cowboys. That opinion hasn't changed either. I also didn't agree with your accessment that he believes Garrett is a good HC. That hasn't changed either. But it appears RS's opinion has "softened" some and now it's Jones fault. I'm sure he thanks you for clarifying that. Carry on....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't flip flop. I said he liked D-Law around the time of the draft, but his opinion waned after a injury riddled rookie campaign and a slow start to 2015. I also said most of his posts are negative concerning the Cowboys. That opinion hasn't changed either. I also didn't agree with your accessment that he believes Garrett is a good HC. That hasn't changed either. But it appears RS's opinion has "softened" some and now it's Jones fault. I'm sure he thanks you for clarifying that. Carry on....

When you just have nothing, make things up.

They can't stand how right I am.