Kiss!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
H15464-L72914447.jpg

I had this shirt when I was a kid.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
My favorite Kiss songs AREN’T well known…

Strange Ways
Rock Bottom
She
Within
100,000 Years
Black Diamond
Almost Human
Going Blind
All The Way
God Of Thunder
Spit
Fits Like A Glove
Young and Wasted
Deuce
Parasite
Nothing To Lose
Flaming Youth
Unholy
Mr. Blackwell
Rocket Ride
Some killer songs you listed here. This is probably my favorite non-makeup era song. Such an evil sounding riff. A song you didn't list that I love is C'mon & Love Me.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
My favorite Kiss songs AREN’T well known…

Strange Ways
Rock Bottom
She
Within
100,000 Years
Black Diamond
Almost Human
Going Blind
All The Way
God Of Thunder
Spit
Fits Like A Glove
Young and Wasted
Deuce
Parasite
Nothing To Lose
Flaming Youth
Unholy
Mr. Blackwell
Rocket Ride

I see the following as cheesey CRAP:
Lick It Up
Crazy Nights
Heaven’s On Fire
Christine 16
Turn On The Night
I Was Made For Lovin’ You
Shandi

And I’m burnt out on:
Rock-n-Roll All Night
Shout It Out Loud
I've said this before and it bears repeating, Hotter than Hell is their best album, and Strange Ways is easily one of their top 5 songs. And the solo on Strange Ways is probably my favorite Ace solo.

ESisback

Reaction score
Ace solo album!!! Frehley called his upcoming LP “the best album I’ve ever done to date,” adding that he co-wrote most of it with Trixter’s Steve Brown.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ace-frehley-says-upcoming-solo-171959318.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
This ongoing “war” between Kiss members is tiring, and I don’t care anymore. Each member made great contributions, and each member has their faults. A lot of this is media manufactured drama. Wish Kiss the best on their farewell, AND I look forward to Ace’s album.

Rock on!✊

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a KISS story. It turns out that my next door neighbor growing up somehow became Paul Stanley’s Nanny and lived with him and his family and helped take care of his kid(s). She said he split up residences between California and Japan.

Anyway, she got us tickets and backstage passes to several shows and we got the chance to meet Paul backstage afterwards for a quick chat and some pictures. A very nice, accommodating guy.

Also got to meet Sebastian Bach at one of the shows. He’s a HUGE KISS fan. Learned the ‘Rocker handshake’ from him.

It was an interesting scene after the show as we watched the other three original band members literally walk off of the stage in full makeup and outfits with the stilt heels and get into a limo and immediately leave the arena.

Been a fan since I was a kid. ALIVE II was the album for me, complete with stick-on tattoos!
:yourock:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I have a KISS story. It turns out that my next door neighbor growing up somehow became Paul Stanley’s Nanny and lived with him and his family and helped take care of his kid(s). She said he split up residences between California and Japan.

Anyway, she got us tickets and backstage passes to several shows and we got the chance to meet Paul backstage afterwards for a quick chat and some pictures. A very nice, accommodating guy.

Also got to meet Sebastian Bach at one of the shows. He’s a HUGE KISS fan. Learned the ‘Rocker handshake’ from him.

It was an interesting scene after the show as we watched the other three original band members literally walk off of the stage in full makeup and outfits with the stilt heels and get into a limo and immediately leave the arena.

Been a fan since I was a kid. ALIVE II was the album for me, complete with stick-on tattoos!
:yourock:
I can't come close to that story, wish I could, but the first album I ever bought was the KISS debut album.

It would be more than 20 years before I got to see them live.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Paul and Gene became "sophisticated" as they got older. Good for them. They made their bank and live as they see fit.

I like my rock stars a little more messed up. They've got money too, but they don't care about being sophisticated. They just have fun. That's Ace.

Big_D

Reaction score
Anyone going to watch the pay per view of their final show? December 2nd. Live telecast from Madison Square Garden if interested. I'll be watching.. If anything it's a good enough reason to have a get together and it's been a long road for a very inspirational band and a fitting finale in NYC.

Hardline

Reaction score
Anyone going to watch the pay per view of their final show? December 2nd. Live telecast from Madison Square Garden if interested. I'll be watching.. If anything it's a good enough reason to have a get together and it's been a long road for a very inspirational band and a fitting finale in NYC.
I would only pay to see it if Ace and Peter were going to be there.