Kitna may be the real 2019 difference maker

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He coaches hard. Maybe that is what Prescott needs now.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Well I'm not a coach and there were no vacancies at the Holiday Inn so I won't bash Kitna without giving him a chance. If he can help elevate Dak's game and Moore can help provide Dak with more game day options it's a win-win.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Kitna is an intense guy when he is coaching and preaching. Dude loves to talk about God.

keysersoze

Reaction score
I believe this is exactly what Dak needs right now. This should be a GOOD THING. Kitna might be the difference maker. Dak will now have personal coaching and advice from a once starting NFL quarterback. The knowledge and technique to be learned is valuable and immense. I really feel good about that hire. But of course we must wait and see how it pans out.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe this is exactly what Dak needs right now. This should be a GOOD THING. Kitna might be the difference maker. Dak will now have personal coaching and advice from a once starting NFL quarterback. The knowledge and technique to be learned is valuable and immense. I really feel good about that hire. But of course we must wait and see how it pans out.

One thing is guaranteed if Dak is still Dak:omg: it will be Kitna's fault.........:muttley:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope he undoes the change in Dak's motion they made after his rookie year, he was accurate and had the best touch I've ever seen as a rookie player. Some QB coaches spot a small defect in a players motion and feel they must correct it. smart QB coaches say "if it ain't broke" let's hope Kitna prescribes to that theory and lets Dak revert.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
If I had to quantify it, I'd say my confidence in the 2019 offensive coaching staff is easily doubled as a consequence of adding Kitna.

You know sturt, you may be right. At least Moore has some experience backing him up as an OC. Nuss and Kitna. I've seen chatter of Nuss possibly being in the booth and watching from above. We may need someone or something watching Moore from above.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Only in Dallas do we put hope in a QB coach because all the head coach does is screw things up. Last season it was the WR coach that was going to change everything.

Will say this about that, some have said it was Linnehan that screwed things up. We eliminated that possibility. That's the way I would do it. Remove one question mark at a time and if things don't change the answer is obvious. I think we've removed many of the question marks.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Only in Dallas do we put hope in a QB coach because all the head coach does is screw things up. Last season it was the WR coach that was going to change everything.
didnt the browns elevate their QBC to OC and now the HC in less then 18months? SMH at the ridiculous statement made that simply is reason to make negative comments about the Cowboys FO..how about we wait and see..Ive seen this more now look at the new HC and OC in the league with little to no experience but simply who they trained under or what offense they were in, its the new trend..a Combo of Coaches like Moore, Kitna, and our TE coach etc will all work together to better utilize our talent..If not they wont last the season, Jerry made it clear to Garett, no contract and stay out of the way of KM and the offense because if hes paying Zeke, Amari, and cooper plus the online billion dollars they better not be 22nd in the league again..it was a warning shot and not just banter..if we start out 500 or under this season, there will be In season changes..