Kliff Kingsbury should be new OC

Mr_437

Reaction score
Merge... there's like two of these already. Keep up OP you're late.

Coach Bro supposed to have plenty options, so if Jerry nem want Cliff the better get on the horn and talk to the man.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He could be the next branch off Garrett's coaching tree. Of course, all of the other branches have withered and died.
Garrett’s coaching tree looks worse than Charlie Brown’s Christmas tree.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read on this site that Kingsbury is the one who revolutionized TTU offense and developed Mahomes. Shouldnt we bring him in for a look and develop Dak or whoever we get next.

With our OL, scheme, Zeke, he can be successful and can market himself as next hot coach as Sean McVay.

Mike Leach revolutionized Tech's offense, and Kingsbury just tweaked it from there.

RamziD

Reaction score

I can’t believe this isn’t being talked about here. How would you like KK as your next OC? I would love for this to happen.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He's dreamy

kliff-kingsbury-and-jessica-simpson.jpg

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Oh, sorry, didn’t see any on the front page. The tweet is from today.
My mistake. I was referencing the multiple threads about Kingsbury in general. You’re right there hasn’t been one that I know of about this specific tweet.

tm1119

Reaction score
Would be interesting if anyone would give him an NFL O coordinator gig right away...or if he’d come to Dallas as the QB coach. Maybe give him assistant OC and “passing game” coordinator as well. I want some new, innovative blood on the staff, but OC as his 1st taste of nfl coach seems like a bit much.

But may be a pointless discussion as there are a lot of rumors that he already has an agreement to go to USC.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...-kingsbury-20181129-story.html?outputType=amp

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I think he's a good coach, I think he can give us more of a high power offense. He's coached at high levels in college and he's played in the NFL and Canada. I think he's qualified for an OC job.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would be interesting if anyone would give him an NFL O coordinator gig right away...or if he’d come to Dallas as the QB coach. Maybe give him assistant OC and “passing game” coordinator as well. I want some new, innovative blood on the staff, but OC as his 1st taste of nfl coach seems like a bit much.

But may be a pointless discussion as there are a lot of rumors that he already has an agreement to go to USC.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-kingsbury-20181129-story.html?outputType=amp
Offensive Creativity Coordinator!!!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
According to reports lately, several NFL teams are also expressing interest in hiring Kingsbury.