Kris Richard has done nothing since he got here

Stak78

Reaction score
JJ needs to hire a HC and give that person the authority to hire and fire his staff. Not this JJ is going to pick your staff for you nonsense.
Absolutely. This Frankenstein coaching staff is garbage and has killed us for years. The next coach should have full control of his staff.

There may be a few worth keeping. But that should be 100% up to the next coach.

If Urban Meyer or Lincoln Riley come on and can’t find a Defensive coordinator that’s available their first year I’m fine with them keeping Richard. He either improves or they get a guy they like better the next year. Marinelli has to go. Leon Lett has to go. Quinn should already been shown the door.

The best thing I can say about Kellen Moore is that he has showed us what Dak can do. But his play calling in the red zone the past couple of weeks has been awful. He may needs some time to perfect his game. Let him go to the college ranks or a lesser team to get the experience he needs.

I think Sanjay Lal has improved the route running. I think Jon Kitna has done a superb job with Dak. I like Columbo, I’m not sure he’s done enough to stay. But I’m ok with them all getting the axe if that’s what the new coach wants.