Kris Richard should be head coach

Pants

Reaction score
let's start by making him DC this year and THEN moving him to HC next year...gives drunk ol' JJ time to spin that move

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
If you think the team is missing a dynamic offense, how do you think Richard helps with that? I’ve never loved Seattle’s offense. Wonder if he’d adopt that system since he was there so long.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t think I’ve seen Garrett care about any game as much as Richard cared about last night’s preseason game. That is all.

And Landry didn't care as much as Ditka when Ditka was an assistant in Dallas. Not being fiery doesn't equate to not caring. Hell, Belichick doesn't get stirred up on the sideline.

I know because I say this I will be accused of covering for Garrett by some, but the truth is I personally would have replaced Garrett if it had been my choice. I just prefer to use real arguments instead of fabricating them.

Swanny

Reaction score
It was surprisingly refreshing not to see clapping and *** smacking when a bad play was made.
It was refreshing but I di think having a good cop and a bad cop is good for the players. First time in a while the Boys have had a coach showing real passion

Dwight

Reaction score
It’s too early for this plus Kris would have to deal with the same FO as Jason Garrett.

Not taking up for Jason but “some” of his failures are due to Jerry and his son.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
And Landry didn't care as much as Ditka when Ditka was an assistant in Dallas. Not being fiery doesn't equate to not caring. Hell, Belichick doesn't get stirred up on the sideline.

I know because I say this I will be accused of covering for Garrett by some, but the truth is I personally would have replaced Garrett if it had been my choice. I just prefer to use real arguments instead of fabricating them.
Belichick has a track record that is proven to win. JG not so much.

waldoputty

Reaction score

landry was cerebrel
garrett, well, is garrett

Reaction score

It’s about being a leader of men. And you lead by genuinely wanting to win with everything you’ve got, and being sickened when you lose. Landry, and from what little I’ve seen, Richard, had that. Garrett does not IMO. He is a cheerleader, not a leader.

erod

Reaction score
Well, tell him to yell at Dak all year. LOL

Pro players don't really respond to that high-school coaching crap. Sure, the scrubs do, but that isn't going to work on Tyrone Crawford or Jaylon Smith.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he brought in an innovative oc to run the offense I'd like it. Richard could handle hc and dc roles.

Or at least have someone in mind to run his defense. I’m kind of surprised Michael Barrow isn’t here already.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Wow, that may be the lamest argument yet for replacing JG, and that is saying something.