Video: Kyle Brandt from NFLN calls out Dak

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dak is in for a long year. His “good guy” and “team leader” persona is going to come under intense scrutiny due to the contract demands and the lack of playoff production.

His act has worn thin. He has made a TON of money and the Cowboys franchise has nothing more to show for itself now than it did before his tenure as it’s most expensive QB.

The time for results is long overdue.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Kyle Brandt telling it like many of us took Dak's claiming "not to play for money." Someone had to jump on it -- Dak was obviously being ingenuous.
How Dak somehow expected to convince a reasonably intelligent public of that is beyond me. So much for "saying all the right things." Smh. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
Not a fan of Brandt, but Dak's comment was going to lead to comments like this.

Everybody plays/works for money. Some may not seek the top dollar, but c'mon, saying you don't play for money but have Todd France as your agent...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Kyle Brandt telling it like many of us took Dak's claiming "not to play for money." Someone had to jump on it -- Dak was obviously being ingenuous.
How Dak somehow expected to convince a reasonably intelligent public of that is beyond me. So much for "saying all the right things." Smh. :rolleyes:
I meant to say "disingenuous" instead of "ingenuous". I.E., he's "full of it." I got interrupted before I had a chance to change it. Sorry.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is in for a long year. His “good guy” and “team leader” persona is going to come under intense scrutiny due to the contract demands and the lack of playoff production.

His act has worn thin. He has made a TON of money and the Cowboys franchise has nothing more to show for itself now than it did before his tenure as it’s most expensive QB.

The time for results is long overdue.
The "Gig" is up Prestrash!
You got the big bag of cash and have done nothing but choke in the biggest moments both in the regular season and playoffs.
Fraudo Prescott is his name and selling false dreams is his game!!!!!
P.S. He can be found lurking at some of the area's cancer wards or homeless shelters as he uses other's pain to save face for his ineptness on the field.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
it was my first thought too, play for the vet min. Front office should contact his agent today with that offer, and they should tell David Moore they did so he can print it.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
So he believes Dak should go to Jerry take a pay cut and do what? Jerry doesn’t spend in free agency. Get your money Dak. You know your worth.
Dude... this is something else. I'm all for Dak getting his money, it's what all players do. I won't shed a tear for an owners pocket.

But, he said he isn't in it for the money. And that's just complete and utter bull****. Just like the "bump in the road" comment and many others that was a stupid statement in front of the cameras.

He is no leader and he is no role model. And it's hilarious how some super fans here still think he is. It is absolutely justified to call him out on such nonsense.