Video: Kyle Brandt from NFLN calls out Dak

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You gotta watch that one…his intent is to troll so when he’s wrong he’s gonna resort to what he knows best.
BOO! I thought you had me on ignore since I scare you. Rabbit hole your friend then gaslight the hell out of him and he will soon catch on to YOU.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
It's also Delusional to assume that Dak has any type of Career if he gets dumped by the Cowboys due to his greed . He may sign a 2/3 year deal with the Jets or Bucs, but those teams will draft their future QB and have him ride pine asap . Don't Kid yourself . Dak is old and getting older , his tread is worn thin and breaking down . Its mindboggling how the Davidians elevate Chokota to a must Franchise QB , when in reality he blows !

Also, they False narrative from the Davidians about our D being the cause of the playoffs is beyond laughable .

The Chiefs D gave 20+ points in almost every game, even 30+ in a few. Yet Mahomes brought them back each time .

When Chokota is down 7 against a real tea, , we all know its over . Especially with 2 minutes or less left . His record is abysmal !

Its time to let Chokota walk .
Which brings up the question why is he still here? If the Cowboys are not going to do a deal with him and free up cap space to be able to sign a significant free agent (understanding there are none available), he cannot be traded, he’s been paid all the guaranteed money on his current deal, why don’t the Cowboys cut him now and embark on a future that does not include Dak Prescott as their QB1?

eromeopolk

Reaction score

This is the dumbest video I ever seen. Dak already said that unless he had Gisele Bündchen for a wife, he was not given a discount to Jerry Dumbo GM Jones.

Let me interpret. I don't play for money. The NFL pays me to play for money. I must select and agent, sign a contract, join a union, show up for practices, play in games when not injured, and if injured in or during playing football, I get paid by the Cowboys/NFL. I did not set up the NFL, Rich men with a respect of persons set up the NFL to make money on athletes that did not play for money from pee wee football through college football.

I don't play for money. I work for money. The NFL made a game I played for free into a business that pays money for me to work playing football.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Ha! No one is attacking him, huh? Some have been attacking him since he took the starting QB job. It's not about emotions for me. That's just FACTS that sports players play because they LOVE the game they play. I've heard NBA players say this. Even some say they can't believe they get paid for this. If you've never played sports and loved it, I can understand why you'd feel this way. So whay he said it...why is it such a big thing to you cause he said it? I'd be more worried about someone who's JUST playing for the money instead of playing the game cause they love it. Make this make sense....lmao. Common sense...lol....are you kidding me?
Dude, it's ALL about emotions for you. Your reactions scream emotion. The fact that what he said is now mainstream sports discussion is the very reason that he should never have said it.
When players comment during their last contracted season that it's not about the money, it's ALWAYS about the money.
If it's not about money, expect to see Dak in the UFL in two years playing for 50k. Yeah, I doubt that. You forget one huge detail. It's a business. Business is about getting paid. So, when one claims otherwise, they look like a fool.
At least, to intelligent people, they do.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Dude, it's ALL about emotions for you. Your reactions scream emotion. The fact that what he said is now mainstream sports discussion is the very reason that he should never have said it.
When players comment during their last contracted season that it's not about the money, it's ALWAYS about the money.
If it's not about money, expect to see Dak in the UFL in two years playing for 50k. Yeah, I doubt that. You forget one huge detail. It's a business. Business is about getting paid. So, when one claims otherwise, they look like a fool.
At least, to intelligent people, they do.
So when other players in other sports say it, it's my emotions? Lol...it's your only comeback. And it tells me you either never played sports or if you did, you were forced by your parents and you weren't good. How are you gonna say what he should and should not say? I would be ok with any sports player saying this. Not just Dak....lmao. You have no clue. Why? Cause you don't understand. And I'm betting that if he said he was only playing for the money, you'd have something to say about that too....lol.

RoboQB

Reaction score
So when other players in other sports say it, it's my emotions? Lol...it's your only comeback. And it tells me you either never played sports or if you did, you were forced by your parents and you weren't good. How are you gonna say what he should and should not say? I would be ok with any sports player saying this. Not just Dak....lmao. You have no clue. Why? Cause you don't understand. And I'm betting that if he said he was only playing for the money, you'd have something to say about that too....lol.
Like I said before, you're ALL emotion. Try to relax and think like a business man. All of these personal insults from you is full of emotion.

I've played and coached in football and baseball, if you must know. I was very good at both. I don't see the connection between me playing sports and a pro athlete boasting that he doesn't play for money, but whatever.

I don't care what Dak says. I bet his agent wasn't happy with his comment. It was not a smart move on Dak's part. Dude is in the midst of a contract negotiation. Not sure why it's hard for you to understand. Instead you're insulting a complete stranger on the internet.

If you'd calm down, maybe you could understand it better.
It's not personal.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Like I said before, you're ALL emotion. Try to relax and think like a business man. All of these personal insults from you is full of emotion.

I've played and coached in football and baseball, if you must know. I was very good at both. I don't see the connection between me playing sports and a pro athlete boasting that he doesn't play for money, but whatever.

I don't care what Dak says. I bet his agent wasn't happy with his comment. It was not a smart move on Dak's part. Dude is in the midst of a contract negotiation. Not sure why it's hard for you to understand. Instead you're insulting a complete stranger on the internet.

If you'd calm down, maybe you could understand it better.
It's not personal.
Keep using the emotions and changing the narrative. Dak is going to get his money no matter what. Lol

RoboQB

Reaction score
There's a definite line in the sand type of unbridled love the DLS has towards Tad's brother.

Dude is under scrutiny because of the current contract situation. He was asked about it and almost got out of it
perfectly, but just couldn't help himself. The ol' "I don't play for money" quote under the context of a contract negotiation.
Most people were like "ugh, he shouldn't have said that".
Or, "well, that wasn't very smart".
But not the DLS, no! First they claim you're jealous of Dak.
Then it's "I bet you never played sports". Smh.

I wonder if custodians hold press conferences before they walk into their evaluation meetings and say
"I don't sweep floors for the money." Probably not.