Video: Kyle Brandt from NFLN calls out Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That’s fine. But don’t straight up lie and say “it’s never been about the money” He is belittling all the fans by saying that BS
Maybe it’s not about the money. The fans honestly shouldn’t care about this and typically every don’t it why involves Dak and that’s when people pretend to care.

stiletto

Reaction score
Maybe it’s not about the money. The fans honestly shouldn’t care about this and typically every don’t it why involves Dak and that’s when people pretend to care.
It's kinda easy to say you don't play for money when you've already banked $160+ million, not to mention all the endorsements he got. Only really RICH guys say stuff like that. I don't "work for money".... lol!!

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Yeah I’m sure he’d do the same thing to save his tv show if it was getting cancelled so they could get more “talent”… not !! I’d love to see Dak take a team friendly deal but vet minimum? NO NFL PLAYER is doing that.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hot sports takes are hot.
Captain Obvious tips his hat.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak set himself up to look like the fake he's always been when he suckers some team into making him the highest paid QB in the NFL.

Not only do we get a farewell tour, but we get to watch the fake walls crumble on the way out.

I love it lolololol
You’re such a horrible fan.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That’s fine. But don’t straight up lie and say “it’s never been about the money” He is belittling all the fans by saying that BS
I guess you’ve never played team sports before. Probably not very competitive. But most elite athlete's like those in the NFL are driven by trying to be their best and be part of a Championship team. The comraderie with your teammates. The thrill of winning. Dak will have earned $160 million just on his 2nd contract. He doesn’t need any money. He just wants to win. I know that doesn’t fit your agenda but I believe it to be true.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The last time we won a Superbowl ....... Jerry was worth about 900 million dollars ....... after 28.5 years of failure ....... he is now worth about 14 billion.

These players should get all the money they can ...... the NFL owners (who created the salary cap to get even richer) certainly do.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
That’s their own mismanagement of the cap though. For instance they are playing this wait and see game with Dak. This is not how you run a team. Why would you wait for Micah, Dak and Lamb to increase their value? It makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense with Dak. He chokes for the 4th post season in a row and can't make it out of the wild card you move on. He makes it to a SB the entire fan base is fine paying him top dollar. I don't get why any owner would ever give Dak the amount of money he's asking for when he's the majority reason we've lost the last 3 playoff games.

Surprisingly, Jerry didn't pay him in a rare Jerry contract win.