Video: Kyle Brandt from NFLN calls out Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude... this is something else. I'm all for Dak getting his money, it's what all players do. I won't shed a tear for an owners pocket.

But, he said he isn't in it for the money. And that's just complete and utter bull****. Just like the "bump in the road" comment and many others that was a stupid statement in front of the cameras.

He is no leader and he is no role model. And it's hilarious how some super fans here still think he is. It is absolutely justified to call him out on such nonsense.
It’s just weird….no one ever said he was a role model, no one ever said he was a leader….this never came out of his mouth. Just weird criticisms and I’ve never seen it before. Very odd.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The Cowboys’ future is in Jerry’s hands. No deal Dak Prescott signs with Dallas or any other team is going to give him the power to direct the efforts of an owner and/or front office. He’s paid to play. He plays and the rest of the organization is someone else’s responsibility. He just doesn’t matter that much. He’ll end up being paid what some NFL ownership group offers him. That’s the end of it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude... this is something else. I'm all for Dak getting his money, it's what all players do. I won't shed a tear for an owners pocket.

But, he said he isn't in it for the money. And that's just complete and utter bull****. Just like the "bump in the road" comment and many others that was a stupid statement in front of the cameras.

He is no leader and he is no role model. And it's hilarious how some super fans here still think he is. It is absolutely justified to call him out on such nonsense.
Yep, and they know it and show it!
dak-trevon-enhanced.jpg

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak set himself up to look like the fake he's always been when he suckers some team into making him the highest paid QB in the NFL.

Not only do we get a farewell tour, but we get to watch the fake walls crumble on the way out.

I love it lolololol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The "Gig" is up Prestrash!
You got the big bag of cash and have done nothing but choke in the biggest moments both in the regular season and playoffs.
Fraudo Prescott is his name and selling false dreams is his game!!!!!
P.S. He can be found lurking at some of the area's cancer wards or homeless shelters as he uses other's pain to save face for his ineptness on the field.
I truly enjoy seeing how badly Dak ruins your life. DAK OWNS YOU!!!
:lmao:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak set himself up to look like the fake he's always been when he suckers some team into making him the highest paid QB in the NFL.

Not only do we get a farewell tour, but we get to watch the fake walls crumble on the way out.

I love it lolololol
DAK OWNS YOU, TOO!!!
:lmao:

Can't wait to see your meltdown when Dak gets extended AGAIN.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So he believes Dak should go to Jerry take a pay cut and do what? Jerry doesn’t spend in free agency. Get your money Dak. You know your worth.
Every team in the NFL is required to spend a certain amount. The Cowboys are pretty much maxed out on the cap every year.

The Cowboys just spend their money on their own guys, not outside free agents.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak is in for a long year. His “good guy” and “team leader” persona is going to come under intense scrutiny due to the contract demands and the lack of playoff production.

His act has worn thin. He has made a TON of money and the Cowboys franchise has nothing more to show for itself now than it did before his tenure as it’s most expensive QB.

The time for results is long overdue.
Lead the NFL in touchdown passes last year and was NFL MVP runner-up.

IMG-0486.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Every team in the NFL is required to spend a certain amount. The Cowboys are pretty much maxed out on the cap every year.

The Cowboys just spend their money on their own guys, not outside free agents.
That’s their own mismanagement of the cap though. For instance they are playing this wait and see game with Dak. This is not how you run a team. Why would you wait for Micah, Dak and Lamb to increase their value? It makes no sense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not a fan of Brandt, but Dak's comment was going to lead to comments like this.

Everybody plays/works for money. Some may not seek the top dollar, but c'mon, saying you don't play for money but have Todd France as your agent...
Standby and wait for what happens. Mr. Agenda.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
That’s their own mismanagement of the cap though. For instance they are playing this wait and see game with Dak. This is not how you run a team. Why would you wait for Micah, Dak and Lamb to increase their value? It makes no sense.
Well, I didn't say they made good decisions with how they spent the money. Just that they do spend it.

plymkr

Reaction score

Wow. I think that might be one of the most satisfying videos I’ve seen in a while. I don’t like this guy either but he’s 100% right. Show us, don’t talk about it. I also really like the idea of Dak going to the Jones family and saying I’ll play for bet minimum but only if you use this money to sign big time FAs and go “all in” as you said you would.

For a guy I’m not a fan of (Gil) he encapsulated exactly how I feel about Dak’s comments.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
January 31: Jerry Jones says he's all in.

May 22: Dak Prescott says he does not play for money.

There are 31 other NFL teams. Can someone, anyone, not associated with the Dallas Cowboys franchise say the next dumb <expletive> thing publicly? There are still 200+ days left this year. Jim Harbaugh. Aaron Rodgers. Freaking Travis Kelcie. SOMEBODY!