Video: Kyle Brandt from NFLN calls out Dak

Dorsett33

Reaction score
No, only when he says something stupid like he did. He don't play the game for money? Bullcrap!
Lol...again....no matter what Dak does, some of you have a problem with it. If it was any other player.....he would have gotten high praises. There's nothing wrong with ANY player saying that. And there's nothing stupid about...lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol...again....no matter what Dak does, some of you have a problem with it. If it was any other player.....he would have gotten high praises. There's nothing wrong with ANY player saying that. And there's nothing stupid about...lol.
It’s funny people pretending like they care lol….as if this is as the end all to justify their hatred for the guy.

kskboys

Reaction score
Except that his actions screamed the opposite.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yeah, that doesn't scream agenda at all.
"Some of you..." Just go ahead and say it... "you people".

An athlete with $160M contract saying he doesn't play for money is as stupid as stupid gets.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Except that his actions screamed the opposite.
He lead the league in touchdowns last season and was one of the tops in most categories last season. No one wants to talk about that. But all I saw on this board last year was how he lead the league in ints. Lol..smh

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Yeah, that doesn't scream agenda at all.
"Some of you..." Just go ahead and say it... "you people".

An athlete with $160M contract saying he doesn't play for money is as stupid as stupid gets.
Apparently you don't know me....cause I don't bite my tongue for you or anyone else, potna! And are you jealous of his money? Apparently he's smarter and more athletic than you....you're not making his kinda money....lmao

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Dak is the one that said he doesn’t play for money. No Cowboys fan expected or demanded he take a pay cut because he’s a Dallas Cowboy. Dak said with his own mouth, on record, he doesn’t play for money.

You should tell Dak not to say things he doesn’t mean if he doesn’t want to be criticized.
He may not play for money, but Jerry Jones pays him to play it for the Cowboys. And if Jerry doesn’t him wanting to play for another team all he has to do is pay him more than any other ownership group will. Players don’t dictate what they’re paid, owners do. Jerry doesn’t owe Dak anything. Dak owes Jerry nothing. Both can say whatever the hell they want. Fans get to listen. That’s it.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Apparently you don't know me....cause I don't bite my tongue for you or anyone else, potna! And are you jealous of his money? Apparently he's smarter and more athletic than you....you're not making his kinda money....lmao
He should've bit his tongue. That line sounds like something from a bad football movie. "I don't play for money" says the man making $60M this year.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
He should've bit his tongue. That line sounds like something from a bad football movie. "I don't play for money" says the man making $60M this year.
So you think the ONLY reason these players play football is to get paid? You know, if that's the case, then you couldn't even put your all into it. The man didn't say he didn't want to get paid. I know no one in ANY profession or skill that if they LOVE to do something, they don't do it for free. They do it cause they love to do it. But, if there's an opportunity to get paid....they will. Some of you are just looking for another reason to attack the man.

RoboQB

Reaction score
So you think the ONLY reason these players play football is to get paid? You know, if that's the case, then you couldn't even put your all into it. The man didn't say he didn't want to get paid. I know no one in ANY profession or skill that if they LOVE to do something, they don't do it for free. They do it cause they love to do it. But, if there's an opportunity to get paid....they will. Some of you are just looking for another reason to attack the man.
Anyone with common sense would know not to say that. I'm sure he regrets blurting it out. You're looking at this from a different angle. Yours is more emotional. You feel the need to stick up for him. Nobody's "attacking" him.
What he said was stupid. Some of us are smarter than others.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
He does not have to be a Cowboys quarterback to become a broadcaster. And if it is an advantage, unlike Brady, and Steve Young, and Kurt Warner, and many others, Dak Prescott will have been a Cowboys quarterback. He does not need to sign for a discount with the Cowboys or any other team to affect his life after his playing days. This is another fantasy created by Cowboys fans to delude themselves into believing playing for the Cowboys is more significant than playing for any of the other 31 NFL franchises. It isn’t.

It's also Delusional to assume that Dak has any type of Career if he gets dumped by the Cowboys due to his greed . He may sign a 2/3 year deal with the Jets or Bucs, but those teams will draft their future QB and have him ride pine asap . Don't Kid yourself . Dak is old and getting older , his tread is worn thin and breaking down . Its mindboggling how the Davidians elevate Chokota to a must Franchise QB , when in reality he blows !

Also, they False narrative from the Davidians about our D being the cause of the playoffs is beyond laughable .

The Chiefs D gave 20+ points in almost every game, even 30+ in a few. Yet Mahomes brought them back each time .

When Chokota is down 7 against a real tea, , we all know its over . Especially with 2 minutes or less left . His record is abysmal !

Its time to let Chokota walk .

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Anyone with common sense would know not to say that. I'm sure he regrets blurting it out. You're looking at this from a different angle. Yours is more emotional. You feel the need to stick up for him. Nobody's "attacking" him.
What he said was stupid. Some of us are smarter than others.
Ha! No one is attacking him, huh? Some have been attacking him since he took the starting QB job. It's not about emotions for me. That's just FACTS that sports players play because they LOVE the game they play. I've heard NBA players say this. Even some say they can't believe they get paid for this. If you've never played sports and loved it, I can understand why you'd feel this way. So whay he said it...why is it such a big thing to you cause he said it? I'd be more worried about someone who's JUST playing for the money instead of playing the game cause they love it. Make this make sense....lmao. Common sense...lol....are you kidding me?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ha! No one is attacking him, huh? Some have been attacking him since he took the starting QB job. It's not about emotions for me. That's just FACTS that sports players play because they LOVE the game they play. I've heard NBA players say this. Even some say they can't believe they get paid for this. If you've never played sports and loved it, I can understand why you'd feel this way. So whay he said it...why is it such a big thing to you cause he said it? I'd be more worried about someone who's JUST playing for the money instead of playing the game cause they love it. Make this make sense....lmao. Common sense...lol....are you kidding me?
Well, there is a sucker born everyday if you think he only plays the game for fun and not the coin. He lied right to your face and you fell for it. You are kidding yourself.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Well, there is a sucker born everyday if you think he only plays the game for fun and not the coin. He lied right to your face and you fell for it. You are kidding yourself.
Lol....I never said he plays the game JUST for fun. See how people like you change it to win the debate? Carry on! You obviously never played sports. You gotta love the game. Of course he's going to get paid. Of course he's not going to play for free! Why would he. But people who has played and love the game they've played gets what he and every other athlete is saying. that has said that You act as though he's the ONLY athlete that's ever said that. Sorry you don't get it.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Some have been attacking him since he took the starting QB job.
No. People were willing to let him take over. There was some questions around his ability and play as a rookie and if he or Romo was the better option.
That's just FACTS that sports players play because they LOVE the game they play.
Also false, there are plenty of players who are like the David Irvings of the world
Even some say they can't believe they get paid for this. If you've never played sports and loved it,
Football is also a dangerous sport so no one has a problem if you play for money - it's dangerous so you wanting to get paid isn't the problem. However you come off a total liar when you lobbied for a shorter contract just so you could get to negotiating for that next big contract a full year earlier. Also recall that doing just that has caused this logjam of big contracts that need to be handed out to CD, Parsons and Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol....I never said he plays the game JUST for fun. See how people like you change it to win the debate? Carry on! You obviously never played sports. You gotta love the game. Of course he's going to get paid. Of course he's not going to play for free! Why would he. But people who has played and love the game they've played gets what he and every other athlete is saying. that has said that You act as though he's the ONLY athlete that's ever said that. Sorry you don't get it.
You gotta watch that one…his intent is to troll so when he’s wrong he’s gonna resort to what he knows best.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No. People were willing to let him take over. There was some questions around his ability and play as a rookie and if he or Romo was the better option.

Also false, there are plenty of players who are like the David Irvings of the world

Football is also a dangerous sport so no one has a problem if you play for money - it's dangerous so you wanting to get paid isn't the problem. However you come off a total liar when you lobbied for a shorter contract just so you could get to negotiating for that next big contract a full year earlier. Also recall that doing just that has caused this logjam of big contracts that need to be handed out to CD, Parsons and Dak.
Yeah but where is David Irving at now? The guys like him who get by on physical gifts get weeded out early.

Players lie all the time lol. Fake outrage. You guys really care he ”lies”?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh, I get it, and yes I've played sports and I also would not say I love my job not because of the money and hope some fools will believe me. He said something stupid and I can see that you and TMC eat that crap up. I laugh at you.