Kyler Murray

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
Some are projecting him first round, some 2-3rd round.. if he falls low enough where we could trade up to snag him, would you all be opposed?

I’d rather roll the dice with him than w/ paying Dak big buckaroos

TakedisDAK

Reaction score
Some are projecting him first round, some 2-3rd round.. if he falls low enough where we could trade up to snag him, would you all be opposed?

I’d rather roll the dice with him than w/ paying Dak big buckaroos

Dam you are pretty low on dak to say the least huh lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah the only way we have a shot at him is if there isn’t a full commitment to the NFL and at that point why waste the pick?

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Nah. We have more needs than to spend our highest pick on Murray to compete with Dak. 2nd, MLB is allowing the As to pay him more than the max for his slot. Do we really want to spend our 2nd on someone who's wanting a bidding war for his services? What is he, 5'8" or 5'9"? He's not tall enough to play QB. Is he gonna be a slot receiver or a scat back or maybe a 2 down back?

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Well, Doug Flutie played in the NFL, so Murray's got a shot, but I fear for his health when the big boys actually get a nice hit on him.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
He wouldn’t have declared if he didn’t get word that he’d be a 1st round pick.. No chance he falls to our pick in the 2nd.. He may be short, but he’s way too talented to pass up for a team that has a QB problem, or even an aging QB

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey, I'm a believer in competition, and I'm pro-DAK.
I think with his size and his baseball standing, he is a 3rd rounder.

I would definitely be up for a roll of the dice if that were the case.

My issue with it would be, would he commit to football if he isn't a first rounder?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nah. We have more needs than to spend our highest pick on Murray to compete with Dak. 2nd, MLB is allowing the As to pay him more than the max for his slot. Do we really want to spend our 2nd on someone who's wanting a bidding war for his services? What is he, 5'8" or 5'9"? He's not tall enough to play QB. Is he gonna be a slot receiver or a scat back or maybe a 2 down back?
5'9 3/4 He will NOT except another positional job, if you arent following he can play Pro Baseball but if picked higher int he first round with nice contract he will play football...Drafting him only mean you have his rights until the next draft..if he doesnt get drafted in the first round and has an opportunity to lay QB and start , he just doesnt sign a contract..

his size will scare some but his skill level and Heisman will attract enough that he will get picked most likely in first round, the fact he already has baseball contract and been waffling might make him drop enough to take the risk like 16-32..

to the OP who thinks hes better then Dak without ever suiting up yet , has some issues that need to eb worked out..LOL he can compete against a starter in the NFL and we shall see how he does but hes no lock for greatness nor is anyone drafted..Dak was ROY , that could be hard to top :)