Kyler Murray

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Some are projecting him first round, some 2-3rd round.. if he falls low enough where we could trade up to snag him, would you all be opposed?

Yes.

The only QB I'd trade up for in this draft is Haskins (who will probably end up a Giant). Maybe Murray will be the first successful 5'8" running QB in NFL history, but I'm not rolling those dice.

Besides, it's moot. Jerry and Stephen think they have their QB, whether we agree with them or not.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Some are projecting him first round, some 2-3rd round.. if he falls low enough where we could trade up to snag him, would you all be opposed?

I’d rather roll the dice with him than w/ paying Dak big buckaroos

Murray is like 5.10 he's going to be the next charlie ward. instead of basketball hes playing baseball. He wont make it as a QBin the nfl. Id be opposed 100% in a pick like this.

I read a article on him this past week where an NFL exec was saying good GMs are hyping him up to make bad GM look and make a bad choice in him.

dallas72

Reaction score
Murray is like 5.10 he's going to be the next charlie ward. instead of basketball hes playing baseball. He wont make it as a QBin the nfl. Id be opposed 100% in a pick like this.

I read a article on him this past week where an NFL exec was saying good GMs are hyping him up to make bad GM look and make a bad choice in him.
5 8 at best

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I’d rather roll the dice with him than w/ paying Dak big buckaroos

Is he going to play football?

He was drafted with the 9th pick in the Major League Baseball draft and signed a contact with a signing bonus over 4 million.