La’el Collins suspended

foofighters

Reaction score
i love all the so called NFL experts, ex nfl coaches, player personal scouts, gms, and wait none of you are that..

yuo all want LC cut contract torn up and hes guilty and should be shamed ..all before al the facts come out ..

then you are so well informed you know for fact that all our depth will suck and you all dont know why TY, steele and knight even made team//

really, in what capacity are you in the nfl again? a bunch of keyboard monkeys getting information from the internet..

if it comes down to covering up ONE OT spot for 3-5 weeks Im betting any of the 3 playing next to Martin and getting help with fair just fine..

as much as you egomaniacal big head keyboard gms think you know something our coaches dont, you know less then squat, you are fans thats it just fan, please get that through your head..
Sure sounds like you are speaking to Jerry Jones. I mean it fits...

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
McCarthy's first question in the press conference that just started was about Collins. McCarthy said he cannot comment on the subject right now. The implication was this is not permitted by the league at this time.

So, if this is a fact, then how did the information get out from the league?

And does this type of monitoring of a players possible drug issue fall under a HIPPA law? If so, then did the league just violate the rights of Collins?

Plankton

Reaction score
My issue is, if he’s a repeat offender, why is this just coming out now and not before last night

Because they only announce when there's a suspension, not when they are fined.

Under the old policy, if you heard that a player was suspended for recreational drugs, he failed three prior tests to get to that point. Over the prior two seasons, you had to fail four tests to trigger a suspension.

You never hear that a player has entered the testing program by failing a test - you only hear when they miss games. Why? Because that's the only time that people would notice and start asking questions.

jnday

Reaction score
This was out of left field

What triggers a 5 game ban? PEDs?
With his problems with the neck stingers, it could easily be be for having steroids in his system. With most teams, it would be reviewed, but considering Goodell’s hard feelings towards Jerry and the Cowboys , Collins has no chance.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sure sounds like you are speaking to Jerry Jones. I mean it fits...

no its true none of you or us know squat about the actual NFL,

you think you do. Bunch of keyboard gms make these wholesale claims guy's suk and dont belong on a team yet the coaches just cached them IN PERSON for 3 months and decided they are good enough...

its ignorant to say you know more then professional knows..it would be like cashier at a fast food lace telling a licensed CPA hes wrong about his job because they know how to use register to do math..its ridiculous

watching football doesnt make you an expert reading and regurgitating what others say isnt knowing about it its parroting...

many i here making those claims said the same thing abut cam erving last year and Erving proved them wrong..

ill take coaches word over clueless fan any day all day and twice on sunday..

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I’m reading he failed to show for a drug test and it’s still possible he only gets a fine based on appeal.
That is not the way it works he should be dipped in blood and dropped into a pool full of Piranha

jnday

Reaction score
i love all the so called NFL experts, ex nfl coaches, player personal scouts, gms, and wait none of you are that..

yuo all want LC cut contract torn up and hes guilty and should be shamed ..all before al the facts come out ..

then you are so well informed you know for fact that all our depth will suck and you all dont know why TY, steele and knight even made team//

really, in what capacity are you in the nfl again? a bunch of keyboard monkeys getting information from the internet..

if it comes down to covering up ONE OT spot for 3-5 weeks Im betting any of the 3 playing next to Martin and getting help with fair just fine..

as much as you egomaniacal big head keyboard gms think you know something our coaches dont, you know less then squat, you are fans thats it just fan, please get that through your head..
You should come down from that high horse. You are no better than the posters that you are criticizing. It’s hypocritical to say the least.

CapnB

Reaction score
You should come down from that high horse. You are no better than the posters that you are criticizing. It’s hypocritical to say the least.

I just want whatever made his horse high

foofighters

Reaction score
no its true none of you or us know squat about the actual NFL,

you think you do. Bunch of keyboard gms make these wholesale claims guy's suk and dont belong on a team yet the coaches just cached them IN PERSON for 3 months and decided they are good enough...

its ignorant to say you know more then professional knows..it would be like cashier at a fast food lace telling a licensed CPA hes wrong about his job because they know how to use register to do math..its ridiculous

watching football doesnt make you an expert reading and regurgitating what others say isnt knowing about it its parroting...

many i here making those claims said the same thing abut cam erving last year and Erving proved them wrong..

ill take coaches word over clueless fan any day all day and twice on sunday..
Yep, you are talking right to Jerry. Jerry's problem is that he's never been a professional. He's just a fan even though he's as close to the team as one can get.

conner01

Reaction score
It's not reported anywhere. I said IF. I guess McCarthy will speak on the decision to play Nseke during his next presser.
If nseke can’t play RT then there is no reason to have him
Knight wasn’t that bad at RT later last year
Nseke sure can’t play LT