La’el Collins suspended

blueblood70

Reaction score
You should come down from that high horse. You are no better than the posters that you are criticizing. It’s hypocritical to say the least.

oh i am im admitting i know nothing about these layers and leave it to the coaching so yes i am better i dont think i know more then the PRO Coaching staff been doing it their entire lives..yet some keyboard monkey says what they should and shouldnt do..so yes i am better im calling out these foolish people making themselves look ignorant..damn a full nfl professional staff for sure no doubt know 100times more then any common fan..

please dont al bundi me about your hs exploit's and that makes you an experts, IT DOES NOT!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yep, you are talking right to Jerry. Jerry's problem is that he's never been a professional. He's just a fan even though he's as close to the team as one can get.

jerry not making hr decsions its MM,, dq and full staff, and team of scouts that who..talk tl yourself you making yourself look more foolish, even jerry knows more then you about the business of football and thats fact..keep replying the hole is getting deeper to push in all the fan base with egos telli them they know whos should be playing and who shouldnt..right.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This team is not cursed. They are stupid. They are stupid on and off the field.
Campo, Wade, Garrett, Big Mike ... The last time a coach was able to instill disciple into this team was Parcells and before him, Jimmy.
We will always end up short because we are not disciplined.
There's a reason why Belichick's teams win consistently.
There's a reason why Saban's teams win championships year after year.
There's a reason why Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys teams were consistently good.

D-I-S-C-I-P-L-I-N-E

Belichick's teams don't commit critical holding penalties in the red zone.
Saban's teams don't jump offsides at critical moments in the games.

We commit the same ole stupid mistakes game after game because no one holds the players' accountable for stupid mistakes.

jnday

Reaction score
If he only missed one test then this is total BS.
This is the Cowboys and Goodell has repeatedly went out of his to be hard on the team. He suspended Zeke after his own investigation found no proof of the allegations against him. The leader of the investigation , who Goodell appointed, told Goodell that the allegations were false and there was no reason to take the allegations seriously. He hit Zeke with a six game suspension anyway. Watson has so many women accusing him of improper conduct that it takes a bus to drive all of them to the courthouse, but Goodell has took no actions. All 24 accusers are not lying. The Cowboys don’t receive such lenient treatment.

jnday

Reaction score
Campo, Wade, Garrett, Big Mike ... The last time a coach was able to instill disciple into this team was Parcells and before him, Jimmy.
We will always end up short because we are not disciplined.
There's a reason why Belichick's teams win consistently.
There's a reason why Saban's teams win championships year after year.
There's a reason why Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys teams were consistently good.

D-I-S-C-I-P-L-I-N-E

Belichick's teams don't commit critical holding penalties in the red zone.
Saban's teams don't jump offsides at critical moments in the games.

We commit the same ole stupid mistakes game after game because no one holds the players' accountable for stupid mistakes.
You are exactly right. It seems like Jerry doesn’t want a tough disciplinarian that will hurt the player’s feelings and hold them accountable.

Soth

Reaction score
This is the Cowboys and Goodell has repeatedly went out of his to be hard on the team. He suspended Zeke after his own investigation found no proof of the allegations against him. The leader of the investigation , who Goodell appointed, told Goodell that the allegations were false and there was no reason to take the allegations seriously. He hit Zeke with a six game suspension anyway. Watson has so many women accusing him of improper conduct that it takes a bus to drive all of them to the courthouse, but Goodell has took no actions. All 24 accusers are not lying. The Cowboys don’t receive such lenient treatment.

Don't forget about the salary cap penalty BS. We were punished for going over the cap in an uncapped year. Goodell can basically do whatever he wants if he gets enough owners to back him up. The rules don't matter.

irishline

Reaction score
And does this type of monitoring of a players possible drug issue fall under a HIPPA law? If so, then did the league just violate the rights of Collins?

Someone's use or possible use of drugs is not covered by HIPPA laws. Hence why people arrested for possession or DUI have their names posted all the time.

Now if he were checked into a facility seeking treatment, that part could be different.

However, as the NFL is his "employer" (of sorts) this really should not have happened. The leaking of this information is horrible and they really do need to figure out how it happened.

Last edited: