La Canfora, Fitzpatrick trade expected tomorrow to Steelers **updated**

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I hope lacanfora has a better grip on the elements of time than Jerry does.

I’d do a first for M.Fitz in a heartbeat. If Taco has some ancillary value throw him in, but that’s not likely.

I’d take Ramsey too, the guy is an awesome person but he’s a world-class awesome person.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm calling Philly. Because Dallas' name is mentioned and Stephon acknowledged it, I'm sure they jumped into the fray just to keep him from going to Dallas. That has been their MO for a while now. Plus, they can use DB help. No way they let Dallas trade for him without trying to swoop in and take him.

Yeah and they’re usually more willing to get the deal done then we would be.

superonyx

Reaction score
Don't sleep on Carrol and Seahawks.......he could be their younger/cheaper version of ET
Isn't he asking for a trade because he is upset the dolphins are forcing him to play safety?

It seems like this guy isnt good enough of a CB to start for the worst team in the league and teams are supposed to give up a first?

sbark

Reaction score
Man I hope..

I just think a team like KC will gladly give up a 1 considering where they will be drafting.

Washington should keepmtheir pick. They aren’t a DB away from nothin.

Pit lost Big Ben for the season.. They should keep their pick.

Dallas, Philly, KC, and Seattle should be bidding on him and go as high as a 1.

IMO he’s not worth a 1 as a slot corner.. As a FS? Oh yeah.
Did k c just add t.mathieu?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I'm calling Philly. Because Dallas' name is mentioned and Stephon acknowledged it, I'm sure they jumped into the fray just to keep him from going to Dallas. That has been their MO for a while now. Plus, they can use DB help. No way they let Dallas trade for him without trying to swoop in and take him.

They live for the media stories claiming they “stole” a player from us so it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I hope lacanfora has a better grip on the elements of time than Jerry does.

I’d do a first for M.Fitz in a heartbeat. If Taco has some ancillary value throw him in, but that’s not likely.

I’d take Ramsey too, the guy is an awesome person but he’s a world-class awesome person.

I think Dallas would pick Byron Jones over Ramsey if given the choice.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I think Dallas would pick Byron Jones over Ramsey if given the choice.
I’d take both then watch our pass rush suddenly take off.

I don’t think you’re wrong - this squad is too risk averse for its own good

Bizwah

Reaction score
This makes sense for us to try this. It's doubtful we can pay Byron Jones, Anthony Brown, and Jordan Lewis. Fitzpatrick is still on his rookie deal. We could have two very good CBs for a couple of more seasons.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Isn't he asking for a trade because he is upset the dolphins are forcing him to play safety?

It seems like this guy isnt good enough of a CB to start for the worst team in the league and teams are supposed to give up a first?

They were/are asking him to play multiple positions ( SS FS CB and even LBer ). He's quoted saying he doesn't wanna play SS and I assume LBers also.

superonyx

Reaction score
What am I missing about this guy.

Didn't he struggle at CB and get moved to safety for the dolphins?

Are we really wanting to give up our first round pick for a guy who so far in his career has been a bust?