Lack of reading comprehension and irrelevant arguing on this board

Verdict

Reaction score
I want to rant about the lack of posters even attempting to read or understand another poster's comments or arguments on this board. I am not talking about differences of opinion, or differences in viewpoint. I'm not even talking about a poster saying another poster's fact about x is irrelevant because of y. The constant twisting of posters' words etc just totally pisses me off. LOL End of rant.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I want to rant about the lack of posters even attempting to read or understand another poster's comments or arguments on this board. I am not talking about differences of opinion, or differences in viewpoint. I'm not even talking about a poster saying another poster's fact about x is irrelevant because of y. The constant twisting of posters' words etc just totally pisses me off. LOL End of rant.

Its not just this board, its every Cowboy and every sports board Ive ever posted at :thumbup:

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

If this were the only thing to rant about when it comes to this board . . . . . . .

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its not just this board, its every Cowboy and every sports board Ive ever posted at :thumbup:

Agreed about it not just being here.

The only other sports board I read on, well except for a rare case of extremeskins, is a sports forum for WVU.

Frankly it is much worse than here and mostly due to lack of moderation.

However you have some crazy stuff.

We have one guy that is pro Big 12 expansion to the point of if you do not believe in what he says, it must mean you are a WVU or Big 12 hater and some fan of an ACC or SEC team.

You can agree with being pro expansion, You can agree with the teams that he might think is the best for expansion, you can agree that it is in the best interest of WVU and agree with 99.99% of what he is saying but if you disagree with that 0.01%...you
are a WVU and Big 12 hater and are only on the forum to try and destabalize the big 12 and wvu in some form or fashion.

Crazy stuff...so as you say...it is not just this team or this board....it is pretty much any sports forum.

Years ago I used to post at the old ProFootballTalk forums/site before NBC or whoever bought them out. It was just a all NFL forum with one continuous thread going....At that time there were numerous Colts fans who wanted to trade Manning (prior to his injury mind you) because he kept losing in the playoffs and was a QB they could not count on...damn the defense and the only reason they were in the playoffs most years being manning...they wanted him gone.

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
What do you expect? you are dealing with a world that has lots of liars in it! Who will twist words and distort
to ensure that nobody gets what they are seeking? Truth,

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Why are you whining about beans and Frank's?

rwalters31

Reaction score

This is my first time in this RANT zone so not sure how to use it. However, the point you are making is a valid one. But since it is an open forum, what is your suggestion? :confused::huh:

Verdict

Reaction score
This is my first time in this RANT zone so not sure how to use it. However, the point you are making is a valid one. But since it is an open forum, what is your suggestion? :confused::huh:

Well, I'm not sure there is one, other than administering some sort of sanction for intentionally being a ******* *******. LOL

the_h0wey

Reaction score

Is this your first time on the Internet? It was basically created so we can all argue and remain anonymous.

coult44

Reaction score

So what your saying is you hate people who don't have great comprehension skills and you wish they would leave the zone. Hahahahha. Just kidding