News: La'el Collins has a Torn Ligament in his Toe

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As long as Leary stays healthy, we might be a better overall unit. And tyron needs to get back out there

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Remember all the "trade leary" crowd. They will be very quiet now.

not really, if he lands a large enough deal to get us a 4th or 5th round comp pick, then fair enough, we came out ahead by keeping him. Other wise, we still lose this one.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
not really, if he lands a large enough deal to get us a 4th or 5th round comp pick, then fair enough, we came out ahead by keeping him. Other wise, we still lose this one.

How do you lose on this one? This scenario is exactly why the Cowboys didn't trade him in the first place.

Hypetheticals are irrelevant.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
And this is why it was such a great idea not to settle for a trade involving Leary. Gotta have depth and he will step in and not miss a beat.
And he gets to raise his value instead of being a benched malcontent.

silver

Reaction score
Leary actually looked better than Collins as far as run blocking is concerned. We should go out and resign Mackensy Bernadeau. He's still out there.

Last edited:

Zman5

Reaction score
Our OLine play may improve with Leary. Collins has been inconsistent in pass blocking this year. In fact, against the Bears, he got blown up and knocked backward 5 yards to the ground by a blitzing LB. If it wasn't for Zeke finishing the block on the LB, Dak would have gotten hit pretty hard.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
As long as Leary stays healthy, we might be a better overall unit. And tyron needs to get back out there

I like leary and think he will be fine, but I think he lost his job to collins because of collins superior ability in pass protection. This is where it could show up against the better teams. Those trips to philly, GB, NY etc...pass protection will be huge.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dion Sanders had that **** also!

(I'd rather have Dion.)