News: La'el Collins has a Torn Ligament in his Toe

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
That sucks, is this Collin's contract year also? I remember since he wasn't drafted we signed him to an unusual rookie contract. I thought it was for 2 years, so he'd be a FA after this season. I don't want to lose Collins and Leary in the same offseason.

I think next year is the contract year

boysfanindc

Reaction score
That sucks, is this Collin's contract year also? I remember since he wasn't drafted we signed him to an unusual rookie contract. I thought it was for 2 years, so he'd be a FA after this season. I don't want to lose Collins and Leary in the same offseason.

3 year contract I believe.

Craig

Reaction score
Leary didn't want to be here either. You act like the Cowboys weren't gonna have another backup in mind if they did trade Leary. Guards are much easier to replace than the Tackle position. I think the Cowboys would've been fine moving him for the right price.
Ive never coached or played competitive football, so I could be wrong, but i firmly disagree with you.

Carson

Reaction score
I mean we're the only team in the nfl without any injuries right?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate losing Collins.

But I'm trying to put a positive spin on it. Maybe Prescott will get hit more.

Aven8

Reaction score
Ugh. Good thing Leary is still on the roster.

As hard as it is to believe, the Left Guard position might have just gotten better! Leary was angry last night. He put the one guy in the tub!