Twitter: La'el Collins leaves practice with medical staff

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Veterans will leave these hot summer practices for any reason, including minor ones they’d fight through in season.

75boyz

Reaction score
“Stingers”

we’ve seen this before and if it’s a pattern, it’s a much bigger problem

Yeah,
When I hear this I can't help but think of Tyron's chronic stinger problems over the years.

It's almost like whenever I hear hamstrings, my mind goes to Miles Austin and his hammy history.

jmo

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I don't have any confidence that both Smith and Collins will be still starting at the end of the year.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys media staff were saying over the offseason that they were hearing Collin's condition is bone on bone. Given how he's looked, I wouldn't be surprised if that's going to be an issue for the rest of his career.

Of course, instead of acquiring a competent 3rd tackle, we restructured his salary. Championship!

we should have used the 2nd pick on a RT.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s something that can linger. Obviously depending on severity and the ultimate root cause of the stinger. This being the second in two weeks isn’t a great sign.

ya know it’s one of those things he may have to manage and play through pain with. Doesn’t mean he necessarily misses any games.
Are you a doctor? I’ve never heard of a stinger lingering. Quit posting this kind of Karenish bull****.