Video: La'el Collins Press Conference - Jerry Tears Up

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This was a sermon not a PC.

168xz4h.jpg

Szczepanik

Reaction score
If we win the SB I will go out and buy every starting member on that OL's jersey starting with Collins.

" I never played this game for the money" "It is still more than I am making in college!" - Shows the character of this guy. Love it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
God everything he says is straight out of Jason's philosophy he just says it with so much emotion. This is what me and you have been begging for from our players for so many years. It feels good man...

I think today will mark the day in history when the Dallas Cowboys made the jump from playoff bound, to legit contender for years to come. I still think we have to draft Romo's replacement next season

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Good to see him with a positive attitude. This was the most unlucky week of his life.

chagus

Reaction score
I think today will mark the day in history when the Dallas Cowboys made the jump from playoff bound, to legit contender for years to come. I still think we have to draft Romo's replacement next season

^This^ Now, I love my Romo but it makes sense to draft his EVENTUAL replacement soon. Oh man.... this is the most excitement of any offseason ive witnessed as an adult. I cant wait for training camp to start! GO COWBOYS!!!!

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I LOVE this guy. I can tell he is going to be passionate and nasty out there. Pro Bowler right there.

One of my new cats for sure. Go get AD and lets set some NFL offensive records that can never be broken. Go to hand it to Garrett too. He answered the question perfectly "We'll play the 5 best guys on the Oline".

Last edited:

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
One of thee most impressive press conferences by a young man I've ever seen. After all this young man has been through the last couple of weeks, losing his day he worked all his life for at the NFL draft not hearing his name called and walking out on stage to meet the NFL commissioner welcoming him to the NFL in front of all those fans.....His Mother has done an amazing job raising this well rounded mature young man and instead of being bitter at everyone for what happened, his strength and belief in God and Family got him through it and he ended up with the chance to choose what team he wanted to play for and Jerry stepped up and gave him a day he and his family will never forget...nice job Jerry!!....hard not to root for this young man with this kind of character!!

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Sweet, I like him. This is shaping up be one of the best drafts ever for the boys, maybe for any team.WOW is all I can say at this time. WOW!

Zordon

Reaction score

I agree with you. Luckily we have lots of draft picks and there are lots of quality QBs coming out next year.