Lamar Jackson turns down Ravens lastest offer

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if Jackson is tagged in 2023, what is the current QB average for him to get paid? If they can't reach an agreement.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Watson is a bum, and Jackson is worse.
The hype train continues for them though.
I disagree with both of those statements but not by much. Watson is not a bum but unless he redeems himself after his suspension, he's headed that way fast. Lamar Jackson is a weapon, however, defenses have figured him out. He is overvaluing himself. He should have taken the Raven's offer.

slick325

Reaction score
Dak's deal looks better and better all the time. I love that I don't have to hear "40 million a year" every other post.

:laugh:

Ken, enjoy it for the next year or two. You'll see amazing threads once Prescott re-ups for a new deal.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I disagree with both of those statements but not by much. Watson is not a bum but unless he redeems himself after his suspension, he's headed that way fast. Lamar Jackson is a weapon, however, defenses have figured him out. He is overvaluing himself. He should have taken the Raven's offer.

They are both decent QB's, but I fail to see the hype on either.
Now at times Watson shows he could be very good, other times, he is...meh...IMO.
I have not seen that from Jackson yet. Both do have strong arms, but can they make all the throws. I have not seen it in Jackson consistently, as I seen more of his games than Watson.

Reaction score
Agreed.

He should have taken the offer. He is overvaluing himself.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
So if Jackson is tagged in 2023, what is the current QB average for him to get paid? If they can't reach an agreement.

Good question ........2022 QB tag is $29M but the average of the top 5 QB salaries as of today is $47.2M. That's a wide gap.......can't imagine it going up that much but I have no idea.