Lamar Jackson turns down Ravens lastest offer

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
You can probably add Dak to this list. Not a new deal but certainly a restructure or extension

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Jackson is a good QB, but he probably isn’t even top-5 in his conference.

He might need to reconsider his demands.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I can def see this. The Ravens have a top FO, they won't hesitate to make a decision and move on.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Dak's deal looks better and better all the time. I love that I don't have to hear "40 million a year" every other post.
Now it's down to once every 4 posts...

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
If I'm a skinny running QB, I'm taking that guaranteed money.

I don't think there's really a better option out there for him. Baltimore is possibly the best-run franchise in the league... in Harbaugh's 14 years there, they have had 12 winning seasons. They custom-built an offense for Jackson to succeed. They are offering him top-of-the-market franchise QB money. What's there not to like?

Last edited:

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
They should use him this and next season and let him walk. Draft a QB next April. Considering the Ravens have an astute front office, I don’t see them giving Jackson a Watson type deal.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I can def see this. The Ravens have a top FO, they won't hesitate to make a decision and move on.

Exactly. With all due respect for Lamar -- but when he cannot run as well as he can now, and trust me when I say that day will probably come sooner than later -- he won't be worth nearly as much.

The Ravens are my second favorite team, my hometown team. It's a refreshing change to see what their owner and FO does.

blueblood70

Reaction score
blame the browns, i know the leagues other owners are not happy with him, they have given out many dumb contracts the last 2 years making markets all over the place.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They should use him this and next season and let him walk. Draft a QB next April. Considering the Ravens have an astute front office, I don’t see them giving Jackson a Watson type deal.
what you are talking about they overpaid Flacco severely..dont say never... finding a quality starter is tough and most teams make that mistake. There aren't many qbs that can run that system they would have to change the entire offense to adjust to anther qb and right now all the talent IS there for that offense, specific players.