Lamb’s feet were in on the touchdown

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This thread lol

BoringUnrulyBlacklemur-max-1mb.gif

Swanny

Reaction score
Question to rule guru's. He clearly has his right foot touch two different times before being out of bounds. Does the right foot touching two different times count as two feet? I feel like it does.

cowboyed

Reaction score
This thread lol

BoringUnrulyBlacklemur-max-1mb.gif

Do toenails count as well? Some of the wide receivers are thinking of getting open toed athletic shoes and growing their toenails an inch or two longer and dip them in resin for sturdiness.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Question to rule guru's. He clearly has his right foot touch two different times before being out of bounds. Does the right foot touching two different times count as two feet? I feel like it does.

No. The basic catch rule says it has to be both feet: "touches the ground inbounds with both feet or with any part of his body other than his hands;"

Hoofbite

Reaction score

If you had 1 leg would you say you had 2?

What is happening in this thread? If you’re out of bounds, you’re out of bounds.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
It amazes me how many fans don't know this rule. It's been a rule for a long time. If you are falling forward, you only need to drag/tap the toes. If you are falling backwards, the entire foot needs to come down inbounds. It is a weird rule for sure, but it's been a rule for a long time.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I thought that was the purpose of the toe tap. I guess you have to tap and fall forward. Weird rule. I don't know how they come up with some of this nonsense.
I think if he’d launched off the ball of his second foot down without the heel touching the TD might’ve counted. Once the heel came down OOB with the toe touching g in it was no catch.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Ummm no.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It amazes me how many fans don't know this rule. It's been a rule for a long time. If you are falling forward, you only need to drag/tap the toes. If you are falling backwards, the entire foot needs to come down inbounds. It is a weird rule for sure, but it's been a rule for a long time.
It's not even weird. It's common sense.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think if he’d launched off the ball of his second foot down without the heel touching the TD might’ve counted. Once the heel came down OOB with the toe touching g in it was no catch.
Yes, if no part of his foot had touched OB, it would have been a TD.

Rayman70

Reaction score
His feet were in, even under the current rule. His toes were in WITH FULL POSESSION, THEN his heel hit the chalk. Thats a TD if it was any other team. the league NEVER gives Dallas the benefit of the doubt.