Twitter: Lamb eligible for contract extension 2023

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Its already overly obvious. Thats why they let Cooper go. The guy is a complete stud. IN fact, he has already proven that he is a #1 as he already was last year. And it wasnt forced, it just happened organically. He was just better than Cooper.

Now I do agree there is no way you are going to get one 1500 yard receiver by having two #1's. But then again, thats why its no big deal that Cooper is gone. We had a more talented #1 already on the roster.
If you keep repeating the same thing it doesn't make it true.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Wow ! Rusty,
That's thinking outside the box !
What do you think we could get for him ?

Probably quite a bit. Look what the Titans got for AJ Brown, and Lamb is a better WR. WRs are usually plentiful in the draft. I'd say, why not try to trade Lamb for a haul and draft a new WR with the fact we will likely have multiple 1sts and more cap space?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Probably quite a bit. Look what the Titans got for AJ Brown, and Lamb is a better WR. WRs are usually plentiful in the draft. I'd say, why not try to trade Lamb for a haul and draft a new WR with the fact we will likely have multiple 1sts and more cap space?
Cant say I disagree.
Drafting is one of the few things this team is good at.
So I do have confidence we could could draft to replace him.
Also lets see how Tolbert pans out.

Flamma

Reaction score
Let's see what Lamb does this season. It's really all about that, right? If he's lights out, pay him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
False teachers are still teachers, this is true

Some students are just too stupid and all the teaching in the world wont help. Lamb is a complete stud. Just because you can't see it yet, doenst mean it won't happen.

Feel free to list the players I have been wrong about. At some point you just need to stop fighting it and start listening. After all, you are Cowboys fan right?

Why would you be pissed at me telling you Lamb is a true #1? Odd behavior for someone that claims to love the Cowboys.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Some students are just too stupid and all the teaching in the world wont help. Lamb is a complete stud. Just because you can't see it yet, doenst mean it won't happen.

Feel free to list the players I have been wrong about. At some point you just need to stop fighting it and start listening. After all, you are Cowboys fan right?

Why would you be pissed at me telling you Lamb is a true #1? Odd behavior for someone that claims to love the Cowboys.
Lol

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Notaguruanymore?

What is it about Lamb that makes you think he isnt a true #1?
Chillllllll. I'm not going in circles with you about this. He CAN be a number 1 and I hope he is. That's all I got for you big dawg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Chillllllll. I'm not going in circles with you about this. He CAN be a number 1 and I hope he is. That's all I got for you big dawg

So whats your problem? Is your butt hurt because I keep saying what the stats clearly revealed?

That Lamb was already the #1 in Dallas?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
So whats your problem? Is your butt hurt because I keep saying what the stats clearly revealed?

That Lamb was already the #1 in Dallas?
I don't get butthurt over anything. You're trying to bait me into the circle again lol. Nice try. Good luck to Ceedee proving he can go on the outside and put up 1000 yards :thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't get butthurt over anything. You're trying to bait me into the circle again lol. Nice try. Good luck to Ceedee proving he can go on the outside and put up 1000 yards :thumbup:

He played all over the field buddy and he will do that again this year. Heck they even gave him the ball on handoffs. I will enjoy watching him prove you wrong. :thumbup:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
He played all over the field buddy and he will do that again this year. Heck they even gave him the ball on handoffs. I will enjoy watching him prove you wrong. :thumbup:
I wish I saw splits of his snaps compared to 2018/19 coop and other number 1s. Guarantee 1 would not be like the others.

And how is he going to prove me wrong? I didn't say he couldn't do it. Lol