Lamb: I'm the top WR in this game

Tussinman

Reaction score
Can’t be mad with him declaring his thoughts. No surpirse. He’s playing for a position setting contract. That’s the way the NFL world works.
Exactly. He would really like a first team all-pro award going into contract negotiations. Don't blame him.

If the season was over today they'd probably give Tyreek and AJ brown first team and then Lamb and Diggs 2nd team

Last edited:

quickccc

Reaction score
My WR list:

JaMarr Chase
Tyrek Hill
Justin Jefferson
Stephon Diggs
AJ Brown
Davante Adams
Lamb
Cooper Kupp
DK Metcalf
Deebo Samuels

Honorable Mention:
Keenan Allen
Garrett Wilson
Branon Aiyuk
Jaylon Waddle
Tee Higgins

75boyz

Reaction score
Again talk is cheap, and boy does this team like to talk........
Yep. I totally hear ya.
Boy do I yearn for a Barry Sanders type superstar to just calmly flip the ball to the ref after scoring a Hall of Fame talent worthy touchdown.

The selfie, look at me, self promotion schtick gets old pretty quick. Especially when they haven't won anything.

I mean, for real, the Giants defender got his pose on while they're down 49 to 10? Looked like a fool.

So yes, less talk please CeeDee.

cowboybish

Reaction score

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on what statement he is making: “I’m the top receiver in this game, and it’s no question about it. If there is, I’ll see you all again next week.”

Lamb is first player in the NFL’s Super Bowl era to record double-digit catches and at least 150 yards in three straight games. Value on his contract extension is climbing.

I prefer players who don’t have big mouths! Yes he’s playing lights out.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Hell if he's not number 1!, then who the hell is? Because I sure as hell have not seen anyone better than him Period!!!!!

Cydios

Reaction score
I like and hate self proclamation. They play that much better against you.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Hell if he's not number 1!, then who the hell is? Because I sure as hell have not seen anyone better than him Period!!!!!
“Period!!!!!” Alright then, Period!!!!! means it has to be true. He’s the best receiver in the NFL.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Diggs has shut Justin Jefferson down many time ...... he would not be able to do that to CD.

Jefferson is soft.