Lamb: I'm the top WR in this game

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on what statement he is making: “I’m the top receiver in this game, and it’s no question about it. If there is, I’ll see you all again next week.”

Lamb is first player in the NFL’s Super Bowl era to record double-digit catches and at least 150 yards in three straight games. Value on his contract extension is climbing.

He gonna get PAID!!!!!

MS17

Reaction score
I am not ready to say he is best in game but in the words of an old philosopher, "it aint bragging if you can back it up". Go out and back it up weekly.
Amen. As kids, a long time ago, on the sandlots we used to laugh at what Ol' Dizzy Dean once said: "It ain't braggin' if you kin do it". and Ol Diz could do it. (throw no hitters). CeeDee is a helluva receiver. I don't think he's braggin'

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I love it, if you aren't striving to be the best then there is something wrong with you and he is playing great.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on what statement he is making: “I’m the top receiver in this game, and it’s no question about it. If there is, I’ll see you all again next week.”

Lamb is first player in the NFL’s Super Bowl era to record double-digit catches and at least 150 yards in three straight games. Value on his contract extension is climbing.

Well Cee Dee, “that’s pretty arrogant considering the company you’re in”

365aa1cb-20e6-4222-bc42-0b206a56c1da_text.gif

Pass2Run

Reaction score

I personally think he is, too. They just have to answer to his stats, and it's a 17 game season, if you know what I mean. His contract increases, the better he does. For those who really think our offense was this bad early on. IJS. They had to slow his roll early in the season.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's what they were doing, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Dez, no question.
Lamb. Every.Single. Time.

He's only 24... he's just getting started.

I believe he's also the best WR in the game. If not, definitely top 5. But he has the skills to be numero uno. And over the past 4 weeks, give me Lamb.

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Pretty ballsy.
What are you going to say at this point? Show me a better WR right now, this moment.

Hill did it in 8.
The season isn't over yet. Let's see where we are in 17 games. Their numbers are 101 yards apart. I'm betting on Lamb against Hill by the end, to surpass in yards. Lamb is a better player. McCarthy just held the offense back early on.. It's a totally different team now than vs. San Fran.

Lamb will be one of the best ever when he's Hill's age.

Last edited:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hill did it in 8.
In 3.5 years CeeDee has more than half the career yards as Hill. His first season he almost hit 1000 yards with Andy Dalton most of the way. He's about to have three 1000 yard seasons. Just like Tony Hill! but not really because he's getting it over four years rather than 10.

Shut it down, grandad.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He most definitely is not the top WR and frankly his arrogance offends me.
Agreed can anybody on this team just be humble for a minute till they actually accomplish something.

I mean I can see this type of a statement after you have that type of performance in the super bowl and win the game but doing it against the worst team in the league in the middle of the season.

Don't get me wrong but you're not quite Jerry Rice yet