Lamb is 14 pounds heavier from last season

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Doesn't look like it

th
Looks a good 210 there.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I guess we shall see, but I'm not sure you want a WR gaining 14lbs in one offseason

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look at his size! He is a grown *** man now. Hopefully it won't slow him down any.

He took some shots last year and I wonder if that led to him bulking up.
I think its just more of the evolution of a professional athlete trying to be the best.

AstroPilota

Reaction score
Lamb always seemed just a little on the thin side to me, but 14 extra pounds will absolutely show up in a sprint. I knew a couple pro bodybuilders, and they always told me that you can't really gain more than about 6-8 pounds of real, pure muscle in a year without some "help". The extra will obviously be water and fat. Not sure if in Lamb's case, it will really matter if he loses a touch off the top, he never was a "burner".

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
Good. He always seemed very slender to me. I'm not a fan of the new age Devonta Smith/Hollywood Brown/Jalen Waddle/ body type. It used to be DeSean Jackson was the only successful WR who fit that mold. Now for some reason D1 and NFL programs seem to seek it out what was an outlier.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm 6'2½.
It makes a difference.
It really does. And everyone can’t take on weight without effecting them. Not saying Lamb won’t I have faith in him but when you see guys do this you see a decline in speed or athleticism or even more injuries. Especially being away from the team you gotta be careful.

Creeper

Reaction score
Why add 14 lbs? Lamb isn't that kind of receiver. He uses speed and quickness to get open and evade tacklers. Being more physical, which is what the weight gain implies, seems like it will lead to injuries. Does he think it will make him more durable? Does he want to get paid by the pound? I am curious why he felt the need to bulk up.