Lamb is 14 pounds heavier from last season

CWR

Reaction score
He may be built like a tank now, but what made Lamb special was his lateral quickness in and out of cuts. Have to wonder whether the additional bulk will hamper that skill at all.
I doubt it, he looked skinny before. I think his frame will handle the weight well and the extra strength will probably make him more difficult to bring down/push around.

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah I agree. This could be a great move by Lamb if he doesn't lose some of his quickness, but bigger isn't always better and I've done a solid job of selling that idea to my wife. There is a reason more players dont try to get to that Deebo/DK/AJ Brown type of size as it's extremely difficult to be that size of human being and still keep that quickness. Time will tell if this gets Lamb to even another level on the field, but this comes with some risk to it.
Reminds my of David Boston back in the day. Dude became more bodybuilder than receiver.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Looks like CeeDee and D. Lawrence bout to fight over a nickname. ;)

kumizi

Reaction score
good

The one weakness in his game is his inability to break tackles. His legs were too skinny.

Havic

Reaction score
Hope he doesn’t lose some speed over it. Remember Felix?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Uh oh.
That's why Zeke became less of a threat. He put on about twenty pounds, if memory serves, thinking it would make him better.
Instead you could tell he'd lost a step.
I hope the same isn't true for CeeDee.
Zeke problem Was he never avoided contact. He would conepmetely take huge hits for 2 tards

Mr_437

Reaction score
Probably will help CeeDee more than hurt because his quickness and route running gets him open. Heck, a lil more strength to push can help at the top of the route.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It seems like a lot for his size but I am sure he knows what's best.

Yep, I'm glad to see it . . . as long as he retains his speed and moves.

He should be somewhat more physical, and that's a good thing, imho!

It would seem as though, with that additional bulk, he'll take a hit better.