Lamb looks like a legit WR with a competent QB

leeblair

Reaction score
Stop spewing garbage. What was Dak’s record last season?
The Cowboys beat the weaker teams in spite of Dak, and being in the worst division in the NFL helped. But when the season got tough, Dak did his usual. He got completely outclassed by Skyler Murray, falling behind 22-7 ( as usual) before rebounding against a loose defense after the game was out of reach. After that the Cowboys knew their season was a charade, and they stood no chance against the 49'ers in the playoffs.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Lamb is legit. Some of our fanbase needs to give some of our young players time to adapt. It's always easier looking in from the outside or in this case, bullying our players from behind a keyboard.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Frickin haters can't even enjoy a win.....I used to piss on fans like this. Now I just laugh at their misery.
Seems to me everyone was enjoying the win until Jazzy lit the flame. Until that point all I saw was people enjoying the win.

It's ok if folks don't care for a certain player, doesn't make them haters. I don't like LVE but I still root for him to make a play. You're labeled a hater if you don't love everything about the team by some on here. Odd to me, but we all should just fan the way we like.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Just wait until Dak is back then, then things will really get going.

Show me the money. Until he actually comes back and performs, those comments are just supposition. Lets give some love for what's happening on the field, rather than what might or might not happen.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Show me the money. Until he actually comes back and performs, those comments are just supposition. Lets give some love for what's happening on the field, rather than what might or might not happen.

I do like what is going on, on the field.
Are you posting to all the Dak haters, the same thing?
And for the record, I am still somewhat on the fence about Dak, but you can't ignore his past record for winning either, at least regular season games, which gets us to the playoffs for a chance.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Funny we dont hear

“he gets no separation!”

“hes a 2 not a 1”

“we shouldve never traded amari!”

“yea the ball was behind him, but thats a catch he has to make!”
How soon we forget.. We heard all these gripes about CeeDee just last week!! He played very well in the 2nd half, but he was hot garbage in the 1st half!! CeeDee's performances tend to have less to do with the QB as much that it has to do with his ability or inability to simply catch the damn ball when it's thrown perfectly into his hands lol..:banghead:

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I do like what is going on, on the field.
Are you posting to all the Dak haters, the same thing?
And for the record, I am still somewhat on the fence about Dak, but you can't ignore his past record for winning either, at least regular season games, which gets us to the playoffs for a chance.

If you read my posts on the Dak matter, you'll see I agree with fact that Dak will be QB1 (regardless of what Rush does), however, the opinion that overlooks Rush's performance and then to go on about what Dak (may do) and then compound it by that last comment, does show that you've an agenda (to troll).

I would take your comments as bordering on passive trolling and deliberately trying to get a raise out of the equally ridiculous Dak Haters.

There is a distinct impression that praising Rush for what he's doing is some way disrespecting Dak......when it's not.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
With average size and speed, he needs to be very good to great at route running. Today was a nice route.
Hey, thanks for reminding me this is a thread about Lamb! At first, I read your post and thought, "Huh? Rush doesn't run routes."

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you read my posts on the Dak matter, you'll see I agree with fact that Dak will be QB1 (regardless of what Rush does), however, the opinion that overlooks Rush's performance and then to go on about what Dak (may do) and then compound it by that last comment, does show that you've an agenda (to troll).

I would take your comments as bordering on passive trolling and deliberately trying to get a raise out of the equally ridiculous Dak Haters.

There is a distinct impression that praising Rush for what he's doing is some way disrespecting Dak......when it's not.

BS on the troll crap. I gave an opinion, and the truth. If you can't handle that, then that is on you. You are just trying troll my post.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
BS on the troll crap. I gave an opinion, and the truth. If you can't handle that, then that is on you. You are just trying troll my post.

Wow, you've turned a decent thread where fans are discussing a pertinent point and just dismantled it by throwing the Dead Cat onto the table about Dak coming back, knowing that Dak Haters would take the bait and bite.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak is the starter. Rush should have had 2 ints at least yesterday. We are playin with house money right now. Lets be grateful for the wins. When Dak comes back I think the offense will be even better, but so will the opponents we face. Schedule gets much tougher starting with the Rams.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, you've turned a decent thread where fans are discussing a pertinent point and just dismantled it by throwing the Dead Cat onto the table about Dak coming back, knowing that Dak Haters would take the bait and bite.

I think you just want to start an argument. Not going to happen.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
:facepalm:
No you did by coming after me for telling the truth.
That's because #4 is the first comment on this thread that ignored the OP, and threw the Dead Cat to make the ardent Dak Hater's rant their equally ridiculous polarized view.
Now you can check my continued position that I dont think Dak get's the best out of CeeDee and where Dak struggles is to put the ball in front of the slant running WR and CD's positive is his 'after catch skills. Now that's a legitimate point with a valid assessment based on this OP than what subsequently happened to this thread .....another Dak vrs Rush argument.

Edit: i'm not necessarily blaming Dak, just think there's no compatibility and it may well be prudent to trade CeeDee, if Dak retains the QB1 (which for clarity I expect him to).

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There are things that Rush does better than Dak, such as getting rid of the ball quickly and leading his receivers.

But Dak has more arm strength, more mobility, and is usually more careful with the ball. (There's no denying that Rush has gotten lucky 4 or 5 times on passes that should have been intercepted in the last 3 games.)

Rush is a very good backup, but on his best day, he's still a very good backup.

Dak, on his best day is a very good starter. He needs to have more best days.