CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe you should stop injecting Lysol?
94430221_591611228374037_7214240856100831232_o.jpg

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak had the supporting cast last year , OL , RB, WR . The results were not good .
#1 yardage offense and #6 scoring offense. That isn't good?

The rest of the team cost the Cowboys. HC, special teams and defense.

Romotil45

Reaction score
He needs to get the ball to the receivers hands and not their feet for this to matter.

Your going to take a beating from the Dakstans but only time will tell if Dak is the real deal or if he is just a guy who puts up a lot of points and passing yards against poor teams and racks up even more yards in trash time losses. You will hear things like he had a 65% comp and put up nearly 5000 yrds etc. I'm more concerned about the pressure Dak will be under when the season starts. He will either be playing on the tag or have one hell of a contract to live up to and drafting Lamb will put him under even more pressure. I will come unglued if Dak signs a huge contract and we do not sniff the playoffs again this year comp % and passing yrds be damned ! I want results. Parcells always said you know a guy after three seasons Dak has had four. Its TIME TO PRODUCE with or without one of the best OL one of the best running games and now quite poss one of the best receiving cores in the league. The time for excuses is OVER !

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
He may be the only wr in the draft and maybe 1 of 4 in the whole league who can catch daks passes consistently. His hands and radius are crazy.

black label

Reaction score
Your going to take a beating from the Dakstans but only time will tell if Dak is the real deal or if he is just a guy who puts up a lot of points and passing yards against poor teams and racks up even more yards in trash time losses. You will hear things like he had a 65% comp and put up nearly 5000 yrds etc. I'm more concerned about the pressure Dak will be under when the season starts. He will either be playing on the tag or have one hell of a contract to live up to and drafting Lamb will put him under even more pressure. I will come unglued if Dak signs a huge contract and we do not sniff the playoffs again this year comp % and passing yrds be damned ! I want results. Parcells always said you know a guy after three seasons Dak has had four. Its TIME TO PRODUCE with or without one of the best OL one of the best running games and now quite poss one of the best receiving cores in the league. The time for excuses is OVER !
winston put up 5k too, another turd

Status
Not open for further replies.