Lamb may be the only wr who

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He needs to get the ball to the receivers hands and not their feet for this to matter.
Dak has things to work on, sure, but holy smoke, he had the 4th most passing yards in the NFL last year, and helped 2 receivers get over 1,000 yards, so let’s not act as if he simply can’t get balls to receivers..

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
How'd the other players do vs those teams (not just Dak)? Team game as we know.
Not only that I have corrected that clown over and over about Dallas beating more than 1 team with a winning record last year but he keeps writing false information. Don't feed trolls

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If Dak can’t deliver with these weapons then move on... I don’t understand why people are enamored with Dak.
Because analytically he was a top 10 qb in almost every category. I don't understand that people can't recognize what dak and the offense was able to accomplish with a defense and special teams that gave the offense zero help and when i say zero i mean zero. Last in the league in starting field position. Last in the league with only 1 drive starting in opponent's territory. Bottom of the league our defense and special teams only provided 1 td all season long. I think that's tied for like 23rd with like 6 teams having 1 and 3 with 0. Cowboys was 5th in the league in averaging 3 offensive tds a game. If you can't see that our defense and special teams were sub par i can't help you fam.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Because analytically he was a top 10 qb in almost every category. I don't understand that people can't recognize what dak and the offense was able to accomplish with a defense and special teams that gave the offense zero help and when i say zero i mean zero. Last in the league in starting field position. Last in the league with only 1 drive starting in opponent's territory. Bottom of the league our defense and special teams only provided 1 td all season long. I think that's tied for like 23rd with like 6 teams having 1 and 3 with 0. Cowboys was 5th in the league in averaging 3 offensive tds a game. If you can't see that our defense and special teams were sub par i can't help you fam.

A small portion of the cowboys fan base are going to want him gone no matter how succesful he is. They are motivated and can't stop talking about it either. But if you look at their discussions outside of Dak, they struggle to contribute with good thoughtful conversations so it's not just the Dak topic. There are a few outliers who can be objective and dislike Dak but those are few and far between.

Then there's the crazies who are obsessed with being anti-Dak. Put them on ignore.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I'm more worried about the health of Tyron. This solves the issue of Cooper getting hurt. But anytime Tyron gets hurt this offense and team goes into the tank.
What happens is he plays hurt half the season.

ondaedg

Reaction score

And it can't be overstated how important ST field position or the additional possessions from a takeaway are. Both Romo and Dak had to go further on every drive and had fewer opportunities to score points off takeaways than the rest of the league every single season. And only 3 other teams had less point contributions from their D or ST units. It's amazing when you think about it. If MM can get us to being an average team at takeaways and special teams we win two more games each year.

erod

Reaction score
Didn't beat a winning team for an entire season, and people want to make stats arguments. Failed to score a touchdown in three games, including the biggest game of the year in Philly.

Lol

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He needs to get the ball to the receivers hands and not their feet for this to matter.
3y3qas.jpg
:lmao:
:laugh:

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Can the dumb negative post about Dak Prescott stop for this weekend and start up on Monday. I cannot enjoy the draft on this board seeing the asinine posts that Dak can't do this, can't do that, trade him for Aaron Rodgers, Dak doesn't deserve to get paid, and all the etc. of ignorant post I tolerate on this forum because even a fool's thoughts should be freely expressed in America.

However, Dak Prescott lost his brother, his dead mothers 1st born son, and undoubtedly he lost a best friend. So lets enjoy the draft, and let Dak Prescott mourn in peace until Monday morning on this draft board. Lets focus on the draft that gave the Cowboys a 4th round QB that led the team to a 13-3 record with home field advantage throughout the playoffs in the year he was drafted in 2016.

After all he is a Dallas Cowboy, Cowboys starting QB, 3 time Pro Bowler, never had a losing record as a QB, and grew up a Cowboys fan wanting to be a Dallas Cowboy. Cowboy fans pleas give your own some respect .

If I violated rules, I will take the punishment.

Ken

Reaction score
Nice dude.

Really some astute football knowledge right here.

So... how did Dak manage to throw for a pair of 1100 yard wr's and the highest yardage slot wr in the league skipping balls to them?

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I agree with the OP, but more in the sense of pass protection. Tyron is aging, we lost Frederick, and the Commanders just drafted Chase Young. Having a superstar WR corps won't do much good if Dak is constantly sacked and harried.

Status
Not open for further replies.