Lance: 5th Year Option Declined

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agreed but I have to believe that if Dak is extended Lance is good as gone. He will only get so many chances to compete for a starting spot in his career.
I agree. Hope he lights up preseason and makes that a tough decision.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not unexpected. Trey's only chance to play is to compete for the QB2 job and win it. Dak comes out of games late when we are in control of it. Then it can be the Trey Lance show. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does in the preseason games.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Not unexpected. Trey's only chance to play is to compete for the QB2 job and win it. Dak comes out of games late when we are in control of it. Then it can be the Trey Lance show. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does in the preseason games.
Lance took the QB1 job from JimmyG in 2022.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Your agenda doesn't allow you to think about this in any constructive manner.

Just for interests sake.. what would you think if Lance got a contract in TC and Dak didn't?
We have zero QB's under contract for 2025. I think they have to sign someone.

Maybe GM Jethro should sign him to a 5 year deal without talking to anyone about it.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
We have zero QB's under contract for 2025. I think they have to sign someone.
Fair enough.

Just for the record.. I still think Dak gets re-signed.. nobody on here has convinced me otherwise.. not yet anyway.

Will admit I don't really know.. these coaches and FA's all getting one year deals has me questioning what is actually going on.

Kwyn

Reaction score