Lance Dunbar To Visit Rams **Signs With Rams**

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
WOW!! cant believe most of you want him gone. i'd rather keep dunbar over morris.
Different backs, different roles.

If you believe this, you want Dunbar not only taking 3rd down snaps from Elliott but you think he is good enough to do what Morris did last year, which is take at least a drive in the 2nd quarter.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Now that he's leaving, is it cool to say I met him at my friend's apartment once.... Buying weed?

He'll love LA.
He has not left yet. You just blew it for him, now the Rams will read this and he comes back.

I hope you are happy.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Peace... Never thought the ability matched the hype. Couldn't stay healthy, needs to transition to WR full time.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the bottom line how many picks do we have to give up for the Rams to take him

reddyuta

Reaction score
I think we should all raise money to facilitate this,hate this guy who keeps Zeke on the sideline and screws up all the time and gets injured a lot.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Rams clearly putting together a formidable all-star supporting cast for what they expect to be Goff's breakout sophomore season.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
draft Aaron Jones -RB UTEP

Aaron Jones is a better Lance Dunbar. He's a much better runner and as good in the passing game. He's a guy that goes 100% on every touch. he runs so much bigger than his size.

2016 highlights;