Lance is not the answer; Dak is gone, too old, too much to overcome; Rush is meh

CowboysRule

Reaction score
no, football players can do whatever they want? do theyt want to have a brand and market themselves? go ahead, do pod casts, etc. do they want to get to championships and be the best? study film, spend extra time on your craft. its a few month in the year and then you have more time. Brady, Manning, etc were notorious for the amount of film study and work they did during the season. If you love what you do, then its not work.

so yeah, if Parson wants to do pod casts, have distractions, etc. then by all means go ahead do it.

there is no denying he fades and disappears in big games. same thing we accuse Dak does. Parsons has been pretty much non existent in post season.

and like I said, he is an asset that will bring back the most draft picks.
How many hours a week do you really think he spends on the podcasts? Most likely a few hours. It's really not that big of a deal. He doesn't have a family which would undoubtedly take more time than a podcast. Do you want to denigrate players for spending time with their wifes and kids during the season?

And do you honestly believe if he didn't have a podcast it would increase his production later in the season? Really?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
How many hours a week do you really think he spends on the podcasts? Most likely a few hours. It's really not that big of a deal. He doesn't have a family which would undoubtedly take more time than a podcast. Do you want to denigrate players for spending time with their wifes and kids during the season?

And do you honestly believe if he didn't have a podcast it would increase his production later in the season? Really?
it takes time. its not easy to get ready for production. the topics. study up and get ready and then pod cast itself, etc. its a freaking business and it needs nurturing and above all, its a distraction. he is distracted.

I think you are over thinking this. like I said, Brady, Manning, Donald, etc. all dedicate themselves to their craft and they are the best and have won championships. those who do less of it, God bless them don't.

until he stops all the distractions, we don't know if he will or will not improve. really!!!

quickccc

Reaction score
I am not a Dak hater, but one can't argue with the post season failures and lack of productivity. is it all Dak's fault? no. I am not naive or have an agenda to drive, but he bears a lot of fault and hasn't been able to over come even when he had things around him. it just doesn't feel like it falls in place with him.

and maybe its time to go 5-12. 4-13 or whatever and have a top 5 pick and draft a QB. so far, in 8 years it hasn't worked out. at some point you have to look else where.

Ironically the winner of the league MVP (and 2 time MVP at that) Lamar Jackson....seems to be having the same problemo as the 2nd finisher in place MVP per Dak Prescott ...

- but you don't see the Ravens slow it down in continuing to try to give their franchise QB more significant help in the way of stud name RB Derrick Henry. Some of the leagues better QBs ,..ala Lamar, Dak, Josh Allen,.. just probably cannot be a Pat Mahomes - en route to a SB.
So it makes sense to try to add a impact piece that defenses would have to deal with and take substantial pressure off their respective QBs.

- of course the other major factors ala playoff caliber defense would also have to come in mind. And have we really had that with
the previous DCs come playoff time ..??